What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

DJDL

Bench
Apparently Toby’s about to extend for a further two years.
I’m ok with it, provided he gets partnered with a rampaging, dominant beast.

Special K

Coach
I don't see the Warriors doing us any favours after we held Metcalf up. Also the two players we could move Tracey, Moylan don't fill a need for them. Also factor in the domestic abuse charges which would make it a red flag for a lot of people at the club. He didn't see his contract out at the Dragons, Sea Eagles or now the Warriors which is another red flag. Don't get your hopes up.

Would be perfect on the field though. I'd send them BHU who I f**ken love but letting him go home would be win/win.

R-15-3

Bench
Think we would need to lose a middle like BHU, Williams, Hunt or Kafusi along with letting Tracey go and Moylan off to the UK add 2 minimum wage players to get him.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
f**k me take your pick on who I’d move on to get him. Moylan and Tracey definitely. Then probably Toby would be top of my list, more realistically BHU would need to go

To be the most honest it will be Roosters or Dogs that get him. Not enough balls in this club to make the ruthless call to make this happen