What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Which Dragon do we want if CT actually goes there instead? I'm not convinced the Dogs story isn't just the Gould Media Circus in play
Riccio broke it. He's not on the Gus payroll.
He's on the Shark-end of all things needed to be known

Edit: I'd take Hunt.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Finau has a T & T at the Tiges. Rule Declan Casey out of any swap deal. He's got one too. Thankfully.

R-15-3

Bench
Can’t see Tracey being replaced by anyone bar a rookie outside back and we use his money on a middle, maybe a deal with J Braily & Siafiti for Finucane and Bradbury

shaggs

Coach
Iro will be the left centre to start the year.

As for middles from either club?? Not much appealing from them.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Keep the cash, Shyte pops up, no rush, the theory is all the boys are a year older.

Btw McInnes as captain and starting lock, not a fan at all.

Craigshark

First Grade
Keep the cash, Shyte pops up, no rush, the theory is all the boys are a year older.

Btw McInnes as captain and starting lock, not a fan at all.

not sure what else McInnes has to do to prove himself. Not the flashiest, but goes 100% every time and doesn’t spend half the season on the sidelines.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I’d wait and keep the money in the safe for someone who can improve the squad not just more fillers. Either wait until mid ‘24 and see who’s available or sign for ‘25 if they’re better than who we have

Or if someone becomes available over summer then see what we can do, a centre or a middle need to be the priority

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
not sure what else McInnes has to do to prove himself. Not the flashiest, but goes 100% every time and doesn’t spend half the season on the sidelines.
Hey I am not saying of no value. He has proven great value off the bench, too my suprise, provides energy after the big boys have locked horns.

I simply want my starting lock being capable of playing prop.

He would be of better value to team that needs an 80 minute hooker.

I never doubt the man's commitment or courage. Just not a starting lock, Sue me.