What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Not at all ... you’re the one that asked how my comment worked out lol.
Deliberately avoided the comment you made about people not knowing who it is. K dropped it straight after and you won’t even acknowledge it. Dickhead.

Go Nulla

Bench
Deliberately avoided the comment you made about people not knowing who it is. K dropped it straight after and you won’t even acknowledge it. Dickhead.
K did know it .... congratulation K. I didn’t know it and am happy to admit it lol ..... Dickhead

Special K

Coach
Ozzi didn’t just make up a meh player though or anything. He had good mail and shared it in here along with Miller and tolman thing which is also true. He knew who the player was and threw the bone out there which is what this thread is for.

With mail you have to make sure you just don’t blurt it out and a lot of it is a process, different people etc. I had heard the same as ozzi(who I don’t think I know but PM me if I do 😂) which often happens on here so I backed him up. Someone asked and I said roosters back up. This covers Ozzi and whoever is his source and mine who while I doubt are the same they could well be. Again I have NFI who ozzi is and we could have had beers this week for all I know and the same person was there.

Someone correctly guessed it and it was liked by me the person who threw the clue out there. That should be enough. If you want people to name drop every single thing then you are going to expose people. Just take it easy and read the posts. So many people have stopped posting stuff on here in recent years because journos just report it/go fact check it and confirm it and it gets people in trouble. Hence so many dominos and miss information gets pumped out to blur the lines. Just read the posts and don’t stress out as it all comes out. This is just a little quicker with less details.

Good mail needs to be shared. That’s why we are all here

AJB1102

First Grade
Ozzi didn’t just make up a meh player though or anything. He had good mail and shared it in here along with Miller and tolman thing which is also true. He knew who the player was and threw the bone out there which is what this thread is for.

With mail you have to make sure you just don’t blurt it out and a lot of it is a process, different people etc. I had heard the same as ozzi(who I don’t think I know but PM me if I do 😂) which often happens on here so I backed him up. Someone asked and I said roosters back up. This covers Ozzi and whoever is his source and mine who while I doubt are the same they could well be. Again I have NFI who ozzi is and we could have had beers this week for all I know and the same person was there.

Someone correctly guessed it and it was liked by me the person who threw the clue out there. That should be enough. If you want people to name drop every single thing then you are going to expose people. Just take it easy and read the posts. So many people have stopped posting stuff on here in recent years because journos just report it/go fact check it and confirm it and it gets people in trouble. Hence so many dominos and miss information gets pumped out to blur the lines. Just read the posts and don’t stress out as it all comes out. This is just a little quicker with less details.

Good mail needs to be shared. That’s why we are all here
People love it when a McInnes, Hynes, Finucane signing or talking to Bellamy goes under the radar but still agitate if they hear nothing. It's weird.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah…no need to have dick measuring contests over who provides the most accurate mail etc. Get what K is saying about sources will dry up and there will be no mail if everything is blurted out. Just chill and enjoy the off season and be grateful for whatever is leaked no matter how accurate. Good times ahead.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Nah K I don’t know you.

I’m hesitant with any info I get as it’s a source via a source… this time they were right.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
back on topic Ikavalu scored 5 trys in one game this year. we've had players in our backline that have bombed 5 trys in a game so im happy with him.

from all accounts hes a genuine good merkin too who worked super hard to crack first grade in his mid 20s. i really like the recruitment criteria fitz is running
If nothing else we’ll win the “nice guys” comp.

Chimp

Bench
back on topic Ikavalu scored 5 trys in one game this year. we've had players in our backline that have bombed 5 trys in a game so im happy with him.

from all accounts hes a genuine good merkin too who worked super hard to crack first grade in his mid 20s. i really like the recruitment criteria fitz is running
Yeah I don’t mind this signing, though suspect he’ll be on half decent money as would get a game at most clubs, but don’t see him getting in over our 2 current wingers, which could be wasteful spending - unless Ronnie is moving in a position maybe?