What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
Which one?
Would not have a clue. Speculating. Capewell >> Warriors, Shark >> Broncos, AFB >> Sharks. Running off 2012's post is all.

Broncos might need another prop. After Haas their most experienced prop is Kapow and after him Jenson, then kids. Pretty muddy

Reactions: PJ

Frenzy.

Immortal
Can only hope so....fella said it'd likely involve a back on our part but had no idea which other club. Might be a load of shit too.
That would make sense as well if the rumour has legs. For mine, they need a centre as well. Deine Mariner or Jessie Arthurs, as much as they talk them up, are not like for like replacements for Herbie.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tell your Children their in the wrong sport...
My father was very disappointed, he had golf clubs and tennis rackets in my crib, low injury much money. f**king Rugby League he would say poor man's game played by brutes.

Turns out computer networks were my calling.

He really wanted me to be a professional golfer. Nerd was not approved.

Nellshark

Juniors
Tigers and bulldogs out of the race for AFB. Down to us and the scum… surely we are more appealing than those flogs

Latest posts