What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Special K

Coach
The thing about top 30 is you can sign a guy to be top 30 one year, dev the next, top 30 the year after etc. One recent signing is an example of that structure which gives us a guy in the top 30 on a minimal deal for cap space for us to spend elsewhere which creates room to sign an AFB etc.

The thing about top 30 is you can sign a guy to be top 30 one year, dev the next, top 30 the year after etc. One recent signing is an example of that structure which gives us a guy in the top 30 on a minimal deal for cap space for us to spend elsewhere which creates room to sign an AFB etc.
And then after June 30th? They can play firsts.

Special K

Coach
The development guys can I believe. Also if there is an injury crisis you can call on the dev guys. But clubs are currently signing talented kids on long deals and mixing them in and out during the first few years. We have done it with Iro for 3 years now. Dev/Promoted, dev, 30 on an announced "upgraded deal".

I am probably butchering explaining it. It has been a big week.

The development guys can I believe. Also if there is an injury crisis you can call on the dev guys. But clubs are currently signing talented kids on long deals and mixing them in and out during the first few years. We have done it with Iro for 3 years now. Dev/Promoted, dev, 30 on an announced "upgraded deal".

I am probably butchering explaining it. It has been a big week.
Nahh ,good explanation K 1 but You need to Slow down K... Otherwise you will never make it to my age ,where people treat you with respect as an "elder " and hang off every word you say ..HAHAHAHA! Nah ,just kidding ,appreciate your incites and great posts.

Chimp

Bench
I am sure we only have 29 in our squad, does not have to be 30 till I think July.
And each week that goes by, you only have to pay someone less.
I wonder how much we have left in the cap, it's start 1 November, so close to 4.25 in over the 12 months,.
A player on a mil that would be down to around $575k, there team has had a loss, a tough game next week, a few more losses, hopefully out of reckoning by end of June,
Then signed by us, for last quarter of current contract around $350k
Fingers crossed the Wahs have a stinker of a season. If they’re playing terrible and out of contention come May, we get him and rocket into serious serious contenders…

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting to see, there was an area that Fitz has strengthened, we were short size in the middles who have impact seen Fifita was coming to the end.
Hazelton has developed I think will be starter 2025.
Tooks a benchie with impact
AFB in 2025, that is some size to match other ls it will allow us more go forward

Frenzy.

Immortal
Interesting to see, there was an area that Fitz has strengthened, we were short size in the middles who have impact seen Fifita was coming to the end.
Hazelton has developed I think will be starter 2025.
Tooks a benchie with impact
AFB in 2025, that is some size to match other ls it will allow us more go forward
But still short of backrowers.

Should have a go at Jack Howarth.

R-15-3

Bench
Hard part recruiting a backrower is we have 2x80 min stars and don’t carry an edge on the bench.
So only chance is injuries or suspensions, leaves you with rookies or fringe players.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Any room left in the cap middle/edge forward had falling out with his club, we would have to give up someone/a possibly.
Would be X factor

Frenzy.

Immortal
Jack Howarth is the guy at Storm who is a bit unhappy. Stuck behind Chan, Katoa, McDonald and Loiero.

Latest posts