What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Quigs

Immortal
I'm out Ozz, I am committed for the 2024 season already.

I've just taken up my contract player option with the Emu Park Emus.

Tell the boyz to speak to my manager in June, I should be over the recuperation period for my early season injuries by then.

I'm out Ozz, I am committed for the 2024 season already.

I've just taken up my contract player option with the Emu Park Emus.

Tell the boyz to speak to my manager in June, I should be over the recuperation period for my early season injuries by then.
Yeah! Yeah ! And I beleive every thing Sco mo says Too! Pull the other one Quigsley ! Its got Bells on it! The $ will sort the likes of you out!

Last edited:

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I think we are at 29, I believe there is still a spot vacant

Atkinson
Berrell
Brailey
Burns
Colquhon
Dykes
Finucane
Gabrael
Hamlin-Uele
Hazleton
Hiroti
Hunt
Hynes
Iro
Katoa
Kaufusi
Kennedy
McInnes
Mulitalo
Nikora
Ramien
Rudolf
Stonestreet
Takakai
Trindall
Williams
Wilton

Have I missed anyone?

Swear that taukamo's been in the top 30 for about 20 years and I reckon I'm closer to getting a run in first grade than him. And I'm a 42 year old who smokes.

I am sure we only have 29 in our squad, does not have to be 30 till I think July.
And each week that goes by, you only have to pay someone less.
I wonder how much we have left in the cap, it's start 1 November, so close to 4.25 in over the 12 months,.
A player on a mil that would be down to around $575k, there team has had a loss, a tough game next week, a few more losses, hopefully out of reckoning by end of June,
Then signed by us, for last quarter of current contract around $350k

Latest posts