What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

badav

Bench
skeepe said:
Yep I've heard this one too. Mid-season signing, two year deal until 2009. Or so they say.

That would never happen. The guy is like Willie Mason and couldnt live without the Sydney nightlife.

Penance

Juniors
Pritchard - Souths
Ben Rogers - Panthers

I highly doubt we will get him, but the scary thing is, we can actually afford him and more!

10. Asotasi
11. Kidwell
12. Fa'alogo
13. Pritchard

miccle

Bench
Latest rumour I've just heard - Inglis -----> Titans.

Dunno how much weight to give to that one, though.

Penance

Juniors
mxlegend99 said:
Is that a rumour, or what you're hoping for?

Also, we denied his request for a release.
hmmm considering im posting in the "rumours thread" not "what team i want" thread, id say its the first one.

D

Deleted member 10972

I really hope Tupou doesn't sell out to the Brookvale scum, he is one of the few Roosters built from scratch, along with other blokes who made their FG debuts for Roosters like Mini, Perrett, Soliola, Kenny-Dowall, Pearce, M Aubusson, Sa, Shillington, Shackleton, Nuuausala, the Paea's...oh wait. That can't be right, we bought our team, remember? So it couldn't be possible that in this weeks team 9 of the 17 players made their FG debut for the Roosters (would be 10 if Soliola was fit), & Fitzgibbon is in his 9th season as a Rooster.

Tupou better stay, we made him what he is today, & he owes it to the club to perform & re-sign after they stuck with him through his relatively lean last few years (yes he represented for state & country, but he hasn't been up to his 2004 form).

The Mack said:
I really hope Tupou doesn't sell out to the Brookvale scum, he is one of the few Roosters built from scratch, along with other blokes who made their FG debuts for Roosters like Mini, Perrett, Soliola, Kenny-Dowall, Pearce, M Aubusson, Sa, Shillington, Shackleton, Nuuausala, the Paea's...oh wait. That can't be right, we bought our team, remember? So it couldn't be possible that in this weeks team 9 of the 17 players made their FG debut for the Roosters (would be 10 if Soliola was fit), & Fitzgibbon is in his 9th season as a Rooster.

Tupou better stay, we made him what he is today, & he owes it to the club to perform & re-sign after they stuck with him through his relatively lean last few years (yes he represented for state & country, but he hasn't been up to his 2004 form).

Suggests that he needs a change in scenery and a new challenge elsewhere.

julian87

Juniors
Still bought those nine players though, just not when they were at first grade level. You buy everyone because you hsve no juniors to develop.

mxlegend99

Referee
Penance said:
hmmm considering im posting in the "rumours thread" not "what team i want" thread, id say its the first one.
Just sounded like you were suggesting he would fit in well at the Souths, not that the Souths were interested in him, or attempting to signing him. I asked because of this comment:
Penance said:
I highly doubt we will get him, but the scary thing is, we can actually afford him and more

D

Deleted member 10972

Jatz Crackers said:
Suggests that he needs a change in scenery and a new challenge elsewhere.

Obviously not, he is playing well under Freddy.

Shows that he neededa good coach to get the best out of his players.

No offence to Des, he is a great coach & has turned some nuffies into quality players, but Manly are scum, Toops would be sinking to low levels for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.