What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko8

Juniors
always a raider said:
I have heard this one too. My reliable source tells me he will be in Newcastle this weekend.

hahaha,expect newcastle to get there first taste of todd carney in 2008,this saturday night

I hope he does go to newcastle, it will make them that much more competitve in the comp.

Mullen, Carney Combo, you cant go wrong, however if a NSW game is on a particular weekend in the coming couple of years, we know the knights are gunna lose that round lol

NthKnight

There's strong speculation that Seu Seu has now been linked to the Southern Sharks in the JB Cup comp, a feeder club for the Sharks

Bman26

Juniors
Macko8 said:
His playing childish games

todd is suppose to announce what his doing today,so we'll see if bman26 is correct or just spinning sh*t like usual

LOL, i very rarely post on these forums and when i do its not in this thread its generally to ask questions. so unless asking questions is spinning sh*t, you sir are an idiot. to the two raiders fans who asked. i pm'ed you.

Sugar

Bench
Penance said:
Considering Hegarty re-signed on a three year deal, i find it hard to believe.
Get out clause?.......And i still havent seen an official statement about hegs re-signing do you have a link Penance?

folkes to north queensland/ murray to the bulldogs /bennett to souths/elliot to the dragons/anderson(the one in britain) to penrith - all in 2009

Bench
marshall stalin said:
folkes to north queensland/ murray to the bulldogs /bennett to souths/elliot to the dragons/anderson(the one in britain) to penrith - all in 2009
Thats one hell of a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts