What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
well by my calculations if they have bought Folau and they buy Smith (who would be asking a fair price) they will have to get rid of alot more than just Lockyer

Not really, contracts can be backdated, and IMO Ennis will be let go and he is on a fair bit.

Black Majik

Juniors
Yeah cause if the Gold Coast were smart they'd get rid of an ex-Dally M player of the year and replace him with an unproven young bloke who can't even get on the field for Canberra.:roll:

Geez I hate being wrong!

Here I was thinking Preston played fullback. I was also mis-informed that Zillman played fullback also. I must have mis-read that Zillman signed for the Titans (whilst with a season ending injury). You know, I thought I was right in thinking Zillman played first grade as well. Maybe he wants to play in the Qld Cup instead.

As if Michaels and Moon would be on big coin...$50-75k max

Would love for both to come to the Rabbits, but especially Moon. If Souths are chasing Firman, I can't believe we wouldn't try to get this bloke instead? Bronc's would probably give him a release now as its pretty obvious he won't see firsts this year. Wing and Moon would be a decent halves combo, even Sutton and Moon would be beter than what we have atm.

badav

Bench
As if Michaels and Moon would be on big coin...$50-75k max

Your an idiot if you think Steve Michaels is on 50k. He got a fairly good upgrade last contract. Guys that play first grade every week and attract interest from other clubs dont sign $50K contracts.

And despite the lack of first grade Joel Moon is on a fair bit more than $50K. the club had to compensate him for turning down $150K from the storm.

Inferno

Coach
Where did you pull that from??

It was bandied around last time Hunt was re-signed. He is only on around half what was offered else where but was kept with the promise he would get a huge boost in salary next time he renews which will be after Lockyer retires/heads OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts