What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugsy

Juniors
He wasn't lazy at the Roosters either. The truth probably is that there is no place this year for him in the NRL side.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I'm not buying into the Paea > Manly rumours.

Manly seem to be linked to everyone that's on the market, it's getting to Roosters levels.:crazy:

would make sense thought, there is no denying that chased Todd Carney hard, so its clear they are in the market for a young and talent half, probably so they can ship Orford off to the ESL... Paea fits the bill and as stated hasnt exactly been given red carpet treatment at souths

lugsy

Juniors
what do you call refusing to play for newtown then?[/quo

You called him fat and lazy. He certainly wasn't that when he played for us last year. He has been overlooked for the NRL side this year, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he tried very hard in every game he played for us and was a top clubman.
You say he has refused to play for Newtown. I don't know whether that is fact or fiction. Personally given the sort of person he is I tend to believe it is fiction,but that is besides the point. He tried very hard for us last year and with every club he has played with.

what do you call refusing to play for newtown then?[/quo

You called him fat and lazy. He certainly wasn't that when he played for us last year. He has been overlooked for the NRL side this year, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he tried very hard in every game he played for us and was a top clubman.
You say he has refused to play for Newtown. I don't know whether that is fact or fiction. Personally given the sort of person he is I tend to believe it is fiction,but that is besides the point. He tried very hard for us last year and with every club he has played with.

i stopped reading after you said i called him fat and lazy. go back and read what i said. i said he can get fat and lazy somewhere else - an obvious reference to his not playing any footy. but the i continued reading but had to stop at "the person he is" do you not remember nutley cracking sh*ts at fittler for not making the 17 ???? run along

Big Mick

Referee
David Shillington --> Canterbury to join his brother I think...
Ashton Sims --> Dragons
David Stagg --> Dragons
Luke Rooney --> Dragons
Josh and Brett Morris --> Not Dragons

mxlegend99

Referee
Hopefully the Morris twins get offered a contract at Panthers. Would be an excellent improvement over Rooney & Lewis for a lot less then what they were on.

The Informer

Juniors
sims back to dragons? his brothers are attached to the broncs aswell so i doubt him going back

Yes you're probably right but I believe Ashton did have a coach clause inserted in his contract so he may have an exit. His brother would only be on a minor deal that wouldn't be major or long term I wouldn't have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts