What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The difference in the final offers was $30k, and over $300k a yr, not at all insulting as you suggest elsewhere above.

I wonder how green the grass now looks.

isn't he on a 3 year deal at Penrith and the Broncs only offered a 2 year deal?

Springwood

Juniors
The story with Petero and the broncos and his management errrks me to say the least as it has robbed the game of another 1 team player i am 99% sure this is the story from paper reports and what not

petro was offered a 2 or 3 year deal with the broncos for $300 000 a year and then a job at the broncos afterwards if he didnt want to go to the uk and his management said it was an insult before petero even heard the broncs offer they went off and sourced offers elsewhere and 300k was all the broncos could afford and were told they are going to have to start looking for a new prop cos petro isnt playing for 300k a year at the broncos he ends up on 330k a year at penrith im sure if i was petro i know were id be playing for the differnce of 30k!!

anyway hot tip hunt to stay at broncos!!!

mxlegend99

Referee
I'm pretty sure Petero is on closer to $400k at Panthers. He got the bulk of the cash that Craig Gower was on.

badav

Bench
The story with Petero and the broncos and his management errrks me to say the least as it has robbed the game of another 1 team player i am 99% sure this is the story from paper reports and what not

petro was offered a 2 or 3 year deal with the broncos for $300 000 a year and then a job at the broncos afterwards if he didnt want to go to the uk and his management said it was an insult before petero even heard the broncs offer they went off and sourced offers elsewhere and 300k was all the broncos could afford and were told they are going to have to start looking for a new prop cos petro isnt playing for 300k a year at the broncos he ends up on 330k a year at penrith im sure if i was petro i know were id be playing for the differnce of 30k!!

anyway hot tip hunt to stay at broncos!!!

There are several different reports depending what you read.

Some say Brisbane offered him less than $300k
Some say he got something like $375k from the panthers.

Either way, if Mark O'Meley can pull close to $400 grand on the open market, why the f**k shouldnt Civoniceva be able to.

bfoord

Juniors
Matt Cross (Titans) ----> Storm

THE horror stint on the Gold Coast is set to end for discontented prop Matt Cross, with Craig Bellamy's Melbourne signing him for next season.
The Storm will be Cross's third club in as many seasons, with the club expected to unveil his signature as early as this week after the Titans agreed to release him less than 12 months into a two-year deal.
The Storm's decision to recruit Cross comes after it offloaded 2007 Queensland State of Origin prop Antonio Kaufusi, who has signed a three-year deal with North Queensland.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24283899-23214,00.html

Big Mick

Referee
Fielden is on a massive slide...but he'd be good value I reckon.

Noble is a crap coach...considering the cattle he has at Wigan. Under a decent coach and training regime in Australia, I reckon Fielden might go good.

Patorick

Staff member
Fielden is past it and will likely miss out on the English World Cup squad.

Peacock is the bloke to go after if they want a pom.

Big Mick

Referee
More like James Graham or Sam Burgess....get em young...already great players.

James Roby would be nice too

Lycon79

Juniors
just heard the doggies locked that young Idris fella in for another two years wise move I think

I've been also told K. Hunt won't leave QLD and it's between the reds and the Broncos for his signiture

bfoord

Juniors
just heard the doggies locked that young Idris fella in for another two years wise move I think

I've been also told K. Hunt won't leave QLD and it's between the reds and the Broncos for his signiture

I hope it doesn't come down to who offers the most cash, because if it does he will be going to the reds. because the salary cap wont allow us to offer him the same cash that the reds can offer him.

Status
Not open for further replies.