What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench
That would put Wing back to hooker,so basically the Roosters and Bunnies would swap 9's.

cb4

First Grade
is there alot of legs behind this rumour...
why did luke want out all of a sudden

Bah, this is all inuendo. Greg Alexander mentioned that he has spoken to Richo and no such approach has been made to the club. I'm 100% confident that this is Isaac's managers way of talking South's into an upgrade.

Irish World Cup Prop Forward , Wayne Kerr , to sign with the Eels .

Apparently a very handy player

ha ha ha - a person i work with recalls a parramatta player from the 1970's named ernie wanka and another talks about a wests player from the 80's named wayne king

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
is there alot of legs behind this rumour...
why did luke want out all of a sudden

He just wants more money and were willing to negotiate next yr eventhough his contract goes till 2010. For us to even consider a release; the roosters would have to give us mitchell pierce, braith anasta and sam perrett in return.

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
By the way cb4 is ben ross's contract up next year or 2010?? You could buy a decent player for his 400 k a year contract. I would rather dane laurie than ross, or maybe michael luck, you could actually buy 2 good forwards for ross.

sharks8601

Juniors
yes ross is off contract next year
will most like re sign. for less money
we have enough backrowers
we will sign a good centre or go hard for todd carney

Status
Not open for further replies.