What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
I heard that the Broncos are planning to sign either Greg Bird or Sonny Bill.

With all the cap space from departing carroll, hannant, kemp, boyd, ennis, moon they will have the money.

if they want sonny in 2013
thats when he is allowed at other clubs
bird, well, i guess if/when he is cut by our club then they will have a look at him

Twigg

Juniors
I heard that the Broncos are planning to sign either Greg Bird or Sonny Bill.

With all the cap space from departing carroll, hannant, kemp, boyd, ennis, moon they will have the money.

WTF you taking the piss or something. We don't need those two geniuss anyway.

The Broncos Salary cap is full. We signed Folau who would take a chunk of our cap + Teo, Setu and Gorrell. Kemp, Boyd and Moon wouldn't have been on much money as well when they left.

youngun

Juniors
And Teo wouldn't have been cheap,he hawked himself to the highest bidder.

I think you will find Teo who is only on a one year contract, he only went on a small payment this year with the hope of upgrading for 2010 and onwards.

At the end of his "negotiating" he actually didn't have many offers left, priced himself out of the market from memory.

as apposed to sydney drunks

Do you ever actually post in this thread with a rumour cb4?

After every rumoured (or confirmed signing in the other thread) you come up with some sort of comment, but I don't think I've ever seen you post anything that actually resembles signing news?

Status
Not open for further replies.