What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

First Grade
Bulldogs are rumored to be signing a centre and a second rower during this off season, and they are not no names

Springwood

Juniors
Il say these people will be from the melbourne storm that the doggies are supposed to be signing as i read in the RLW that melbourne are in salary cap strife and therefore need to offload 2 or 3 players who are not no names.

ByRd

First Grade
i dont know names specifically but ive just read it and our CEO has said that signings are not finished for 2009

ByRd

First Grade
Apparently also, they are involved in the world cup (this isnt from me just what ive heard) could be just a rumour in the end

murraymob

Coach
Feleti Mateo & Michael Jennings :pray:

Jennings no more than a month ago signed a extended comtract with penrith .He is more than happy in panther town.As was suggested it is the 2 players from the storm who are in talks with the dogs

vlad

juniors
Irish World Cup Prop Forward , Wayne Kerr , to sign with the Eels .

Apparently a very handy player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts