What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stagg -> Dogs
Wing -> Dogs
Maitua -> Rabbits

Wing is contracted to Souths and is seeking a release on compassionate grounds (financial situation). Souths have in no way breached his contract. If a release is given, one of the conditions would definitely be that he cannot play NRL for a couple of years. There is no way he will end up at the Dogs.

Jono078

Referee
Wing is contracted to Souths and is seeking a release on compassionate grounds (financial situation). Souths have in no way breached his contract. If a release is given, one of the conditions would definitely be that he cannot play NRL for a couple of years. There is no way he will end up at the Dogs.
I heard Wing and his manager were at the Dogs' facilities on Friday being shown around the place.

It seems fair, Maitua will be allowed to play for your mob and Wing for Dogs.

I don't see it happening though, it's just what I heard.

Nemesis

Bench
I heard Wing and his manager were at the Dogs' facilities on Friday being shown around the place.

Wing doesn't have a Manager. Must've been Reni being shown around... 'cause he hadn't turned up for so long he couldn't remember how to find Greenberg's office to collect his severence pay.

Last edited:

gong_eagle

First Grade
Jack Afamasaga (Manly) :arrow: Cronulla

from silvertails
for those interested I ran into big Jack Afamasaga the other day and he said he has signed a one year deal with the sharks.

Don't see how it could be a swap deal. Maitua has been sacked. There is nothing to swap as they have released Reni.

South's would not release Wing to a rival NRL club. If he is leaving Souths it will be for an overseas offer. Besides, what would Wing have to gain? Its not like the Dogs would offer more money than Souths. If he is in financial difficulty, swapping one $250k contract at Souths for another $250k contract at the Bulldogs wouldn't do sh!t. It doesn't make sense.

Jono078

Referee
Someone told me Dogs are going hard for Cory Paterson.

Personally I don't think they have any chance of getting him, even with plenty money to spend.

nqcowboy87

Bench
unless the nfl doesnt get him first, i mean what a cushy job, paid sh##loads to walk on a couple of times a game and kick a ball without having to tackle.

cb4

First Grade
Don't see how it could be a swap deal. Maitua has been sacked. There is nothing to swap as they have released Reni.

South's would not release Wing to a rival NRL club. If he is leaving Souths it will be for an overseas offer. Besides, what would Wing have to gain? Its not like the Dogs would offer more money than Souths. If he is in financial difficulty, swapping one $250k contract at Souths for another $250k contract at the Bulldogs wouldn't do sh!t. It doesn't make sense.

i dont think it would be a big deal if souths did let him go to another club, he is sh*t house these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts