What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want everyone eh. Not a bad signing, but with Young and Priddis (don't know if he's playing on after 2009) hmm.

Rugbyleaguelive says they want Hunt, Lockyer and Marshall - with Lockyer already coming out and saying he wont sign.

Franko

Juniors
This may have already been posted but i could only find one saying Tonie Carrol to the Bulldogs. I heard Brandy on radio saying last night to expect an announcement very shortly that he has signed with the Dragons.

He also said the Matuia rumour about NTh QLD is in correct. he said he will be a Shark.

gong_eagle

First Grade
this thread and the rumoured thread are still named
Rumoured Signings - 2008
Confirmed Signings - 2008

s
houldn't someone either create a new thread or rename these

Changa

Juniors
Tonie Carroll>Saints...This rumour just wont go away. Mentioned on nrl news video by John Gibbs, every time i think its blown over it's brought up again.

Spike

First Grade
The rumour is that he asked for a release from the Roosters to join the Titans only a week or two ago, but the Roosters wouldn't release him. At least not for the 2009 season. Maybe 2010

Godz Illa

Coach
They might be a shot at nabbing Crocker now. He'd be mad to join a Sydney club, or any clbu within driving distance of the Coogee Palace.

"I'm at South Sydney now and I'm committed to South Sydney.... I'm committed to getting on the field for the start of the year and playing well for Souths.''

Craig Wing to the Daily Telegraph on the 25th January 2009.

If he leaves after saying that then he is a Dog of the highest order. So to answer your rumour MS, I would say that based on what he himself has said, it is not going to happen. Mind you, I remember Tahu denying a move to Union until the morning he basically moved to Union but if Wing goes after those comments he will be labelled as a Dog.

mxlegend99

Referee
Craig Gower also denied leaving the NRL, and called Danny Weidler a f*cking dribbler for suggesting it.

Although i forgive him for going back on his word since he also ripped into Weidler. If anything he's still in the plus column. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.