What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm at South Sydney now and I'm committed to South Sydney.... I'm committed to getting on the field for the start of the year and playing well for Souths.''

Craig Wing to the Daily Telegraph on the 25th January 2009.

If he leaves after saying that then he is a Dog of the highest order. So to answer your rumour MS, I would say that based on what he himself has said, it is not going to happen. Mind you, I remember Tahu denying a move to Union until the morning he basically moved to Union but if Wing goes after those comments he will be labelled as a Dog.

A player saying they are 100% committed to play for x club is like the board of a club coming out and saying they are 100% behind a coach during a lean period- you know it's only a matter of time before the coach is sacked

sharkadelic

Juniors
Craig Gower also denied leaving the NRL, and called Danny Weidler a f*cking dribbler for suggesting it.

Although i forgive him for going back on his word since he also ripped into Weidler. If anything he's still in the plus column. :lol:

hahahaha. Weidler seemed to have gone quiet after being wrong on 174 consecutive "scoops".

Here's hoping. If I want wild speculation, I come in here...

nqcowboy87

Bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkadelic
hahahaha. Weidler seemed to have gone quiet after being wrong on 174 consecutive "scoops".

Here's hoping. If I want wild speculation, I come in here...

As does Danny
i wouldnt be suprised

Spike

First Grade
These may have already been mentioned:

Ryan Tandy - Gold Coast (don't know whether it's with the Titans or a QLD cup feeder team)
Trent Cutler - retired

Status
Not open for further replies.