What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausguy

Coach
Tell me where do the cash strapped sharks get the money from to buy every player that comes on the market???? I thought they had to go begging to Gallop to stay afloat. It would be good to see them apply some fiscal responsibility

Supercoach, its for 2010... lets just say that someone in the past shouldnt have payed ben ross 400k a year, his contract ends this year, no chance will he stay on the same cash.

As for beggin to gallop, id say you read that in the telegraph which must make it truer than true.:sarcasm:

mxlegend99

Referee
The rumours of Witt going to the Panthers look to be right

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/new...g-anywhere-soon/2009/02/27/1235237920916.html

But I don't see why they need him with Lewis, Sammut, Graham as the halves and Gordon the goal kicker.
Wade Graham is going to be one of the best halves the Panthers have ever seen. Luke Lewis is a great player, but he isn't really good enough to play in the halves IMO. Only a solid backup when we need someone.

The other options are all inexperienced and not guaranteed to fill their potential. Michael Witt is atleast a solid first grader with experience.

nqcowboy87

Bench
while still keeping their eyes on crocker the dogs are also looking at greg eastwood as well
and apparently the sharks arent chasing crocker according to sharks management

Parra Glory

Juniors
I heard that Jonathan Thurston will be reuinited with some of his old team mates at the dogs next year. Thurston's manager has a son that plays SG ball for the dogs and is said to have many connections within the club. The source is normally reliable;-)

Gaba

First Grade
I heard that Jonathan Thurston will be reuinited with some of his old team mates at the dogs next year. Thurston's manager has a son that plays SG ball for the dogs and is said to have many connections within the club. The source is normally reliable;-)
:lol::lol:

BrisVegas

Juniors

Thurston is contracted to the Cowboys until the end of 2010.

nqcowboy87

Bench

only andrew ryan and matt utai(by all reports el magic will be finsihing this year) so that makes 2 teammates left since 04

Status
Not open for further replies.