What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

t1tan

Juniors
so thats why the nz made an approach to him back in 04 about playing for the kiwis.
if he is to leave the cowboys id say he'd go to the dogs to replace kimmolrey once he retires
Didnt he leave the dogs not long after the alledged activity at Coffs Harbour?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Rumour has it that Brett Morris will be signing for the Dogs on Wednesday 20/5. Guess that doesn't leave much margin of error.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I reckon Bulldogs will be chasing Thurston. Kevin Moore coached him in Jersery Flegg.

I hope not really, he would take a huge chunk of the salary cap. Kimmorley seems to be a good tutor, and hopefully can work with Barba to make him good enough to replace himself. Much cheaper option that buying talent from other clubs.

As for the other Morris, bring him on! If Utai and El Masri leave at the end of season, that will free up plenty under the salary cap.

Spike

First Grade
Wouldn't surprise me. After now losing Mateo and Keating to long term injuries, they need to replace them with someone. I've also heard Eddie Paea's name mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.