What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

First Grade
Prop that used to play for the Roosters. Has been playing in England for a few years now. Is pretty sh*t. We don't really want him.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Spike said:
Prop that used to play for the Roosters. Has been playing in England for a few years now. Is pretty sh*t. We don't really want him.

I remember reading that he had some kind of a cult status over there.

Taniwha

Juniors
Luke Douglas -> Penrith
'

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

He aint that bad. be a good 4th or 5th choice prop. big booper and goes hard, likes the physical side of it. No passing game of course.

Sharks fans have nothing good to say about Ciraldo.

Im a little dissapointed he's leaving us. Been a highly rated junior for a couple of years, but hasnt really made the step up to first grade. Great ball playing back rower, tall and rangy but i think he's put on a bit too much beef and lost too much speed to have any impact anymore. good player inside your centres and by god he can pull off a big hit. If used right he can be awesome, but he does tend to lack focus.

Kilkenny

Coach
Big Mick © said:
Awesome .... but wont happen

I think it is fair to say Penriths player roster for the tier one cap is now full.

Any further signings will be low key signings to bolster the ranks amongst the tier two ranks who will be playing in PL or Flegg.

Spike

First Grade
Penrith had to sift through couch cushions and fish money out of drains to sign Joe Williams. Can't see them having enough coin to buy Cronulla's best prop

Big Mick

Referee
Spike said:
Penrith had to sift through couch cushions and fish money out of drains to sign Joe Williams. Can't see them having enough coin to buy Cronulla's best prop

Could if there was a trade offered. Cronulla were very interested in Wesser....but yeah...definately wont happen.

D

Deleted member 10972

Big Mick © said:
Could if there was a trade offered. Cronulla were very interested in Wesser....but yeah...definately wont happen.

One thing is for sure, Douglas will be hot property come 2008 when he comes off contract. Especially look to Raiders & Roosters to look into him, both teams have a large amount of their own frontrowers coming off contract (especially Roosters, who have Shane Shackleton, David Shillington, Danny Nutley, Anthony Tupou, Lopini Paea and Mickey Paea all coming off contract).

Spike

First Grade
Ruben Wiki to Wakefield in the ESL. According to the rumour, the Warriors are going to struggle to fit his pay under the salary cap. Didn't believe it at first and still not convinced, but it's picking up momentum

Definately at the end of his career , in his defence he has had a painful injury, and many players play worse when injured than he has. Come back to Raiders Wiki

Taniwha

Juniors
Ruben Wiki to Wakefield in the ESL. According to the rumour, the Warriors are going to struggle to fit his pay under the salary cap. Didn't believe it at first and still not convinced, but it's picking up momentum

No sources i guess? haha

Wiki will retire before he plays for another club. He's said plenty of times on NZ tele recently thats he's looking forward to next season with the club. Thinks the team will go futher than this year. With his children having just settled back in at home (which is about 10 mins away from my house) theres no way hes heading overseas again.

One thing is for sure, Douglas will be hot property come 2008 when he comes off contract. Especially look to Raiders & Roosters to look into him, both teams have a large amount of their own frontrowers coming off contract (especially Roosters, who have Shane Shackleton, David Shillington, Danny Nutley, Anthony Tupou, Lopini Paea and Mickey Paea all coming off contract).

Pretty sure Doug signed an exstension on his contract till 2010. 98% sure

Choppies

Coach
Spiltmilk said:
Trent Barrett>>>>>Roosters

I remember Cogburn was peddling this rumour back around 03. Started a thread here and had every single Dragons fan going off their nut. Wish I could find that thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts