What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow

Juniors
Sorry Eel. that was meant for Parra Pete. He said

John Sutton, Eddie Paea Bunnies > Eels 2009.

And the only prediction I have made on this thread was that Billy Ngwami was going to the Titans. So far i am 100%.

Galeforce

Bench
Haynes to Souths rumour keeps getting stronger , and with Parra signing Burt and nothing coming from Parra on Haynes after they let it be known they were planning to resign him early. now the latest is Inu may be joinging Haynes at Souths. I dunno , but where there is smoke there is fire and fits in with souths target to be premiership contenders.

gurstar

Juniors
how about send those 2 boys (hayne; inu ) to the wests tigers .
that would be a good move as both those boys are from the campbelltown district and wests need some good talent...

super_coach

First Grade
Gee souths must have signed manly's accountant or they are releasing 1/2 their side at the end of 2008 if they are signing the dynamic duo from the eels

Ryan

Juniors
super_coach said:
Gee souths must have signed manly's accountant or they are releasing 1/2 their side at the end of 2008 if they are signing the dynamic duo from the eels

Super coach - that's unfair mate. Manly have let Monaghan, Hicks, Burns, Groom go, and have only picked up Le'Strange / Perry. Manly are the ONLY team up to now that have been audited numerous times, and have never been found to have cheated the salary cap.

If your questionning that, I suggest you look at Melbourne. They were fined last year for cheating the cap, THEN buy Clint Newton. Here are the equivalent rosters, and you tell me how "creative" Manly is with its roster:-

01. Brett Stewart.....................Billy Slater
02. Michael Robertson..............Matt Geyer
03. Steve Matai.......................Israel Falou
04. Steven Bell.......................Anthony Quinn
05. Michael Bani......................Steve Turner
06. Jamie Lyon........................Greg Inglis
07. Matt Orford........................Cooper Cronk
08. Jason King.........................Brett White
09. Matt Ballin.........................Cameron Smith
10. Brent Kite..........................Antonio Kafusi
11. Anthony Watmough............Ryan Hoffman
12. Glenn Stewart....................Clint Newton
13. Luke Williamson.................Dallas Johnson

14. Mark Bryant.......................Michael Crocker
15. Adam Cuthbertson..............Adam Blair
16. Josh Perry..........................Jeff Lima
17. Steve Menzies.....................Sam Tagatese

I could then do this for a number of other teams. Even The Dragons have a fantastic squad for next year.

Manly have over achieved in 2007. Don't let that cloud your opinion. Des is a great coach, and that is why Manly are improving.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
parra pete said:
They will be released to fit in Jaryd Hayne ;-)
and its as true as Hayne going to Souths

Yes hayne will be there...but along with merritt, sutto is one of the few juniors in that team...thats something russell wants to keep there(i assure you)

Rogers and Lowe will walk before sutto..il even say big Roy will go before sutto does!

eelsta

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
Yes hayne will be there...but along with merritt, sutto is one of the few juniors in that team...thats something russell wants to keep there(i assure you)

Rogers and Lowe will walk before sutto..il even say big Roy will go before sutto does!

Will he now;-)

cardinal

Juniors
Was talking to Jaryd a few days after the grand final and he said he and Inu wanted to play for the eels for life and will both sign long term contracts soon. Happy days for the eels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts