What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow

Juniors
851 said:
If you believe a bloke who can't even spell Moodie,then you are gullable.

And if you can't spell gullible then you would probably know that they recently took the word out of the dictionary.

super_coach

First Grade
SMH-union deal has fallen through and at present in talks with Ronald Mcdondald at the wests tigers--who said Moody couldnt be replaced

Spike

First Grade
Lance Hohaia (Catalans)
Matt Petersen (Castleford)
Todd Byrne (Hull FC)
Jeremy Smith (Souths) - (Catalans)

D

Deleted member 10972

I assume only one of Smith or Hohaia will go to Catalans. Hohaia should be the one, he is behind two more established halves in Witt & Rovelli (with Ropati a backup). Smith should stay at Souths as an experienced option to partner Wing (who will most likely play 5-8), as Paea isn't completely ready i don't think.

Are Souths re-signing Paulson or Rigon by any chance? And what is the contract situations with Greenfield & BEN Lowe?

Rainbow

Juniors
Ben Lowe is definately there next season. greenfield was considering a 2 year deal last I heard. I don't think Rigon and Paulson will be there.

julian87

Juniors
The Mack said:
Smith should stay at Souths as an experienced option to partner Wing (who will most likely play 5-8), as Paea isn't completely ready i don't think.
?

Smith will play reserve grade all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.