What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench
cardinal said:
Was talking to Jaryd a few days after the grand final and he said he and Inu wanted to play for the eels for life and will both sign long term contracts soon. Happy days for the eels.
I am a WestsTigers fan and would love the both to play for my team,but I really hope that is true.
Parra developed the pair,they should reap the rewards.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Snoop Shark said:
Yes hayne will be there...but along with merritt, sutto is one of the few juniors in that team...thats something russell wants to keep there(i assure you)

Rogers and Lowe will walk before sutto..il even say big Roy will go before sutto does!

I eat my words....word on the street is the original offer put forward for merritt has been withdrawn and a significantly lower offer has been put forward...I wonder what that means...hmm hayne buys a unit in maroubra whilst the bunnies offer merritt peanuts

Rainbow

Juniors
Snoop. Nathan left once and regretted it. Also wasn't it mentioned that he and Hayne are good mates. Maybe Nathan has heard what Jarryd is getting.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Rainbow said:
Snoop. Nathan left once and regretted it. Also wasn't it mentioned that he and Hayne are good mates. Maybe Nathan has heard what Jarryd is getting.

yeah he sure did regrett leaving souths. Im not sure about the mates situation but i have heard an original offer was put forward for nathan and has since been withdrawn for a smaller sum...id say merritt's management may have hesitated and it has backfired

Rainbow

Juniors
Yeah Snoop. That was in the paper a couple of weeks ago. To me Nathan and Souths are a good fit. Sometimes managers get in the way:)

I always felt that a good deal was when both parties were slightly unhappy!

crouching_tiger

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
Rumours about dobson leaving us have been quite persistent over the last few weeks, will be interesting to see if any of them pan out

Very good chance one of your halves are going to leave your club.

Galeforce

Bench
Rainbow said:
Yeah Snoop. That was in the paper a couple of weeks ago. To me Nathan and Souths are a good fit. Sometimes managers get in the way:)

I always felt that a good deal was when both parties were slightly unhappy!

Rainbow , love it , you are a true philospher of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts