What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
Did he tell you that himself? :lol:

No i haven't spoken to Keith since the Tennis a while back. Last time i spoke to his dad he said he was thinking of giving the game away and joining the army due to personal reasons.

girvie

Staff member
crouching_tiger said:
Chris Tuatara ---> WestsTigers
He was a good player when he was at Norths in 2005 and was chased by around 6 clubs plus the Waratahs after that season. It's a pity things never worked out for him at the Bulldogs. Hopefully he takes his chance with the Tigers. The potential is there.

classy cas

Juniors
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Peter Cusack ---> ESL

Was going to go next year but has been offered the opportunity to go a year early.
Bunnies are making room for Reni Maitua

Have you any idea which club in ESL - I am Castleford Tigers Fan and we need some decent players

Penance

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Cusack is not a decent player so need to worry
WTF? he isnt a decent player? LLLLOOOOLLLLL

A Prop who can play 80minutes if needed, made the MOST tackles for a prop this year, Hasn't been injured for many many years, a Captain/Leader, and fit as a fiddle, and he isnt decent? How old are you? 12?

Bench
Penance said:
WTF? he isnt a decent player? LLLLOOOOLLLLL

A Prop who can play 80minutes if needed, made the MOST tackles for a prop this year, Hasn't been injured for many many years, a Captain/Leader, and fit as a fiddle, and he isnt decent? How old are you? 12?
I don't often agree with you,but you are spot on here,Cusack is a good prop who can play a lot of minutes.
I would take him this year at the WestsTigers.

I would rate justy about every other forward in the Soufs pack better tha Cusack becos he is 1 dimensional. No real off load and only makes about 6-8 metres a hit up

Penance

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
I would rate justy about every other forward in the Soufs pack better tha Cusack becos he is 1 dimensional. No real off load and only makes about 6-8 metres a hit up
His tackling doesn't appeal to you? he is an old fashioned Prop, does Petero offload? lol

NGR

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
he doesnt offload and he also doesnt make mistakes...

he is a man who does the small things right... and keeps doing them for 80 minutes..

each to their own

Big Mick

Referee
R & S...deadset fool...Cusack is one of the most under-rated players in the game.

His defence is hard, makes a lot of hitups, for 8 metres is great for the amount of minutes he's on the field. He's consistent...and moves laterally very well.

Cusack has the type of game that is being fazed out year by year by the more agile skilled props. I dont rate him never have but i think JT deserves credit for his performances this year, i remember him being mud at the roosters and mud at soufs but all soufs fans are raving about him whilst i heard nothing from the rorters fans when he was there

Penance

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Cusack has the type of game that is being fazed out year by year by the more agile skilled props. I dont rate him never have but i think JT deserves credit for his performances this year, i remember him being mud at the roosters and mud at soufs but all soufs fans are raving about him whilst i heard nothing from the rorters fans when he was there
You listen to roosters fans? lol

Choppies

Coach
Penance said:
You listen to roosters fans? lol

get farked :crazy:
We all loved the Yak. I was sad to see him go but im happy he has a leadership role at Souths which I think he should have had long ago at the Roosters. When he was made captain way back for a game against the Knights in early 2002 he was fantastic. Wish that game was still online.
Problem was Stuart wanted a team full of second-rowers and what a raving success that was. :lol:

Yak never got alot of credit and recognition but you would not say no to him being your clubs colours.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Apparently Dogs have signed Fred Khouis. Never heard of him. Apparently has speed to burn. Anyone know anything about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.