What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Johnsy

Referee
The Mack said:
I keep hearing Kirk Reynoldson & Jon Green to Dragons. Must mean they are cutting Isemonger & Peek.

Payne is gone to WT, I hear whispers that Willie has agreed verbally & is going to sign with us next week. I don't believe it, however if we move another player on by early next week, we must be signing someone soon.

Stagger eel

Staff member
_Johnsy said:
Payne is gone to WT, I hear whispers that Willie has agreed verbally & is going to sign with us next week. I don't believe it, however if we move another player on by early next week, we must be signing someone soon.

that would be massive if true..

what would your forward pack looklike with Mase included???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Rainbow said:
Still pretty ordinary unfortunately.

having thought about it the only other marquee players in the forwards that i can think off are Ryles and Creigh...

they don't appear to have much there do they??

TITAN1

Juniors
eelavation said:
having thought about it the only other marquee players in the forwards that i can think off are Ryles and Creigh...

they don't appear to have much there do they??

On paper..unbeatable.
On the field..ordinary.

Sugar

Bench
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Peter Cusack ---> ESL

Was going to go next year but has been offered the opportunity to go a year early.
Bunnies are making room for Reni Maitua
Hopefully we are not making room for wilma

Sugar said:
Hopefully we are not making room for wilma

Surely we couldn't be that stupid! Why would you unload a bloke with a great work ethic and public image for a moron who plays 20 minutes a game and talks for the other 10060 minutes in the week.

Jono078

Referee
Kirk Reynoldson -> Dragons is apparently a done deal but he's not announcing it until he fixes his crap with the Knights.

But now Dragons are having second thoughts and are thinking of scrapping him in favour of Mason.

EDIT: That was on the radio btw.

Frederick

Staff member
f**k I'd laugh so hard if the Dragons got rid of Reynoldson before he has even played a single game for them :lol:

Penance

Juniors
Conflicting Reports on the Cusack Release...

Mason > Souths
Reni > Souths

I Doubt Doggies will release Maitua, and I don't want Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts