What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

Hold on...so Glen Buttriss, Willie Raston & Brad Cross are still Raiders, just re-located to Souths Logan. Raiders can still call on them, yes?

Big Mick

Referee
The Mack said:
Anyone know the confirmed whereabouts of these players for 2008?

Andrew Lomu - Retained
Clifford Manua - Retained
[FONT=&quot]Ian Lacey - Gone
Shane Perry - Not sure
John Te Reo - Gone
Michael Roberts - Retained?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Fred Briggs - Magpies
Trent Cutler - Magpies
Adam Perry - Local comp

[/FONT]Willie Raston - Retained
Jason Williams - Gone?
Alan Rothery - Retained
Steve McLean - Gone?
Junior Sau - Newcastle

[FONT=&quot]Eddie Su’a - Retained

[/FONT]Brad Meyers - ?
Smith Samau - Retained
Nick Parfitt - Retained
Chris Enaharo ?
Isaac Kaufmann ?
Kale Burton ?
Jordan Atkins ?

Nick Bradley-Qalilawa - gone?
Shayne Dunley - Gone
Sione Finefeuiaki
Clint Halden
Jon Grieve
Sean Meaney
Phil Morwood
Mark Offerdahl
[FONT=&quot]Chris Trembath

[/FONT]Matt Rua
Paletasala Ale
Aiden Tolman
Ben Matterson
[FONT=&quot]Danny Vaughan

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Toshio Laiseni - Roosters?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Daniel Abraham - Local comp?
Riley Brown - ?
George Carmont - Who cares
Stephen Gordon - No idea
Reegan Tanner - Retained?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Brett Firman - Released
Liam Georgetown - Redcliffe
Nick Youngquest - Released/Castleford
Mark Meredith - A-Grade[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

julian87

Juniors
The Mack said:
Hold on...so Glen Buttriss, Willie Raston & Brad Cross are still Raiders, just re-located to Souths Logan. Raiders can still call on them, yes?

I'm pretty sure they can yeah.

raidersforme

Juniors
Yes they can be called back to play but very unlikely as they are not in the top 25-30 players

Core 25 will train in canberra and 8 not picked will play in souths logan or not play at all, all others are being sent to souths logan or being released as what has happened

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Liam Fulton ---> ESL??

But i never trust anything regarding the Joker of WestsTigers. Or maybe he is just going over there to play for Russia perhaps.

classy cas

Juniors

I am a Cas Tigers Fan and don't know about this guy. We haven't signed him Yet, but does anybody know anything about him and what is he like

Bench
classy cas said:

I am a Cas Tigers Fan and don't know about this guy. We haven't signed him Yet, but does anybody know anything about him and what is he like
I too am a Cas fan,I hope he ends up their or at the WestsTigers,not brilliant,but tall and quick.
A handy first grader.

classy cas said:

Nick Youngquest was at the dragons, then went to Penrith i think? he was a reliable young player who if given a chance would become a regular 1st grade player.

His small frame/build was my only issue with him. At the time we had Wes Naiqama, and Brett Morris playing for positions, he was great with us and i don't know if he has levelled out from then?

Deacon

First Grade
classy cas said:

Still training with Penrith @ Cronulla as of Friday morning

NikkiShark

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
Apparently Dogs have signed Fred Khouis. Never heard of him. Apparently has speed to burn. Anyone know anything about him?
he's a fullback/winger. if he has an injury free year, he should be a good signing..

I think I've seen him play a few times, in the past two years.
was released mid 2007 and went to Belrose.. I believe he played one or two games in the Jim Beam Cup... before he got injured again..

girvie said:
It's a surprise signing. He never really cemented a starting position in the Sharks Flegg team this year or last.
was because he was sitting on the sidelines injured...
and when he did play, it was mainly off the bench.

from the trial earlier this year in Cessnock. bit blurry though..
l_0e3e38ac25524e7a70f4650c78a644f5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts