What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutsy

Juniors
With Riddell now confirmed as leaving Parra, and no PJ, young Keating might not be enough in that role.

They are about 3 weeks too late with Priddis, De Gois and Ennis already gone (or as good as) from their respective clubs. I hope they can sort something out as they need someone dominant in that key position as they have a makeshift 5/8 still (loving Mateo, but he is a back rower).

Stagger eel

Staff member
With Riddell now confirmed as leaving Parra, and no PJ, young Keating might not be enough in that role.

They are about 3 weeks too late with Priddis, De Gois and Ennis already gone (or as good as) from their respective clubs. I hope they can sort something out as they need someone dominant in that key position as they have a makeshift 5/8 still (loving Mateo, but he is a back rower).

I can tell you now that the Ennis/Bulldogs thing is an absolute myth.

Ryan

Juniors
Jezuz - has there ever been a Manly rumour...c'mon guys - give me SOMETHING - I'm desperate..we only have runours players are going elsewhere that actually come off.
Manly sign.........anyone???
Rumours - Bryant to Warrington, Bell to Catalans, Willow to ESL Harlequins.

Status
Not open for further replies.