What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
matt head to the warriors to replace stacey jones when lil general retires

Great, one broken down halfback replacing another. Warriors had their chance to get Head last season, and from the reports in NZ it looks like they're waiting on Stacey to decide what he wants to do before offering him another year.

Warriors are f**ked. The sooner Johnson improves to NRl level the better.

Big Pete

Referee
Isaak Ah Mau --> Cowboys

Hate to sound like one of those guys who said, heard it from a friend who knows him but alas. A mate I go to the footy with works with him and told me he's fed up with the Broncos so he's heading up North.

He also tried to give me the scoop about his former work mate "Gary" (Tame Tupou). Fortunately I was two steps ahead.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Isaak Ah Mau --> Cowboys

Hate to sound like one of those guys who said, heard it from a friend who knows him but alas. A mate I go to the footy with works with him and told me he's fed up with the Broncos so he's heading up North.

He also tried to give me the scoop about his former work mate "Gary" (Tame Tupou). Fortunately I was two steps ahead.

Isaak will have to fight for a spot up there as well, they have alot of forwards - Kaufusi and manuokafoa playing on the bench
Scott and Bolton, Rapira and Tamou, Tronc and Webb - I dont know how many of them are going to be there next year...but still.

stompin

Juniors
Please be advised..

Wests Tigers have now officially Signed Arana Taumata.

Great coup for the club. If he stays clean, he is a freakish talent.

Dont let us down Arana.

This could be the answer to a long standing halves problem for the club.

Tiger5150

Bench
Please be advised..

Wests Tigers have now officially Signed Arana Taumata.

Great coup for the club. If he stays clean, he is a freakish talent.

Dont let us down Arana.

This could be the answer to a long standing halves problem for the club.

Source?

Considering the NRL have just announced that clubs who sign notorious bad boys, can be held liable for their actions, I actually think that this would be a very poor signing. The Tigers would be asking for trouble by having him on the books imo.

stompin

Juniors
Speculation by a dodgy journalist is a long way from confirmation

Did you not read?

"From within the club"

I am pointing out the telegraph article because i was told it was there.

I dont care what the telegraph said. Its useless.

But my source is 100% in the know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts