What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah6991

Juniors
Do Souths have a Salary cap.

I'm more concerned and assumed about just how much the likes of David Kidwell, David Fa'alogo and Craig Wing would of been on with this current surge of signings from Souths. Last year they were apparently VERY tight trying to fit in Michael Crocker in their roster, yet this year they seem to have an endless barrel of spending money.

Sugar

Bench
I'm more concerned and assumed about just how much the likes of David Kidwell, David Fa'alogo and Craig Wing would of been on with this current surge of signings from Souths. Last year they were apparently VERY tight trying to fit in Michael Crocker in their roster, yet this year they seem to have an endless barrel of spending money.

Wing 250
Kidwell 350
Faalogo 270

Ausguy

Coach
puts pressure on them to perform thats for sure.... but if they succeed it will be cos of the new coach in my opinion

weststigerman

Juniors
The funny thing about souths is despite being arguably the closest team to going over the salary cap, they've missed the 8 the last two years and most don't think they'll make the finals next year either.

Souths have not made a late offer for Tuqiri. He is a done deal with the Tigers. Anyone who believes anything that Stalin says is a twit. He wouldn't know sh*t from clay.

Bench
Souths have not made a late offer for Tuqiri. He is a done deal with the Tigers. Anyone who believes anything that Stalin says is a twit. He wouldn't know sh*t from clay.
Thanks for the heads up,and good luck next year,although now you won't need good luck,just for your troops to perform.

mortz

matt king isnt coming back

it wouldnt surprise me if he did... the british press do nothing but bag him, he has been voted the biggest flop over here and is always quoted as saying he wants to come back.... my tip if he does is a sydney club tho, so i expect rorters colours if anything

nqcowboy87

Bench
lote tuqiri to be confirmed signing for the tigers tommorow-the richmond tigers
dead set he doesnt seem to really care does he

Dan O'Regan (Warriors) ---> Melbourne Storm.

They missed out on Afioga (Warriors) but have seemed to have picked up another young warriors 2nd rower.

Clinton was always going this year. He was heavily linked to Souths as a back up plan if we missed Burgess earlier in the piece so he has been sniffing around for a new deal for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.