What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Panthers should by rights throw some serious coin at Eastwood.

He could be just what they need and he puts in every game which would be a nice change over Frankie No Thumbs

Mate our Management is F**ked they wont sign anyone it's Rd 25. And not have a single singing. Trust me Pritchard does heap un noticed. Since Jennings moved to his side he has a try per game compared to 2 on the right.

He draws 2 or 3 defenders when he runs the ball and frees the Centre up to be 1 on 1. Morris will love playing outside him

oldmancraigy

Coach
his contract was front loaded but he wouldnt be getting $0 this year, maybe not the 200k i said but he would still be getting paid

So more like $55-100 then!

But if those other guys were getting crazy money it doesn't matter how much he was getting does it!

Bench
We also sacked Te Maari who was on 200k and Hickey wont be re-signed and he is also on 200k, Green is also leaving the club and im sure a few more will also.. We have the money to spend especially with the losses we have.
And bought,then upgraded Ryan Tandy as well as re-signing Corey Payne,chasing Grothe as well..

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I honestly thought people knew thats how much he was on, its been a joke around bulldog fans since he signed and we could only laugh at it once Hickey proved he was going to be nothing lol

I had no idea.

That is ridiculous money for that useless sloth!

Almost as bad as the Tigers backloading Corey Payne's contact, he was paid $300K last season. :eek:

aussie7798

First Grade
We also sacked Te Maari who was on 200k and Hickey wont be re-signed and he is also on 200k, Green is also leaving the club and im sure a few more will also.. We have the money to spend especially with the losses we have.

No way was te maari on 200k you signed him from the dragons after only 2 first grade games.

then he played a total of 30 matches over 3 seasons for the dogs

Fingerbang

Bench
And how much did they (Bulldogs) offer Jonathon Wright to pinch him off the Eels? He would have to be on more than minimum. And how much for Joseph Paulo and Daniel Penese?

Big Mick

Referee
Paulo is going to Melbourne isn't he.

I know Penese has gone on a second tier contract apparantly.

But didn't know they made an offer for Wright as well.

elastic band for a salary cap apparantly.

Bicey_18

Bench
Just heard Bulldogs are about to sign Cooper Cronk, Billy Slater and Cameron Smith.... They have also stated that it would not be the end of their recruitment drive.. that they still have a lot of money to spend after securing those 3

Status
Not open for further replies.