What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
See ya dickhead.

Didn't re-sign Graham because they wanted to keep you and you up and leave.

Take your cash and your 10 good minutes a game and f**k off. Judas pea-hearted prick.

Big Mick

Referee
How are the Dogs able to afford him as well?

Losses - Ben Hannant, Brett Kimmorley, Luke Patten
Gains - Frank Pritchard, Aiden Tolman, Kris Keating and Trent Hodkinson

With Tolmen, Hodkinson and Pritchard on inflated contracts...how is that even possible?

I guess Hannant was on $500k, Kimmorley $1m and Patten $500k aye....

shane1970

Juniors
It was reported on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning - not TK or Slats - but some reporter - Brad Walter telegraph reporter I think that Pritchard has agreed to a 3 year deal with the Bulldogs.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
It was reported on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning - not TK or Slats - but some reporter - Brad Walter telegraph reporter I think that Pritchard has agreed to a 3 year deal with the Bulldogs.

Just confirmed with Bulldogs director.

3 years.

Media release soon.

Later Peanuts

ByRd

First Grade
How are the Dogs able to afford him as well?

Losses - Ben Hannant, Brett Kimmorley, Luke Patten
Gains - Frank Pritchard, Aiden Tolman, Kris Keating and Trent Hodkinson

With Tolmen, Hodkinson and Pritchard on inflated contracts...how is that even possible?

I guess Hannant was on $500k, Kimmorley $1m and Patten $500k aye....
We also sacked Te Maari who was on 200k and Hickey wont be re-signed and he is also on 200k, Green is also leaving the club and im sure a few more will also.. We have the money to spend especially with the losses we have.

abpanther

Staff member
Good riddance, the guys plays about 30mins of good football per season, just not worth the doe

Special K

Coach
Keating would be on big bickies also as we(the sharks) put in an offer that he couldn't refuse... Or so we thought

gronkathon

First Grade
Panthers should by rights throw some serious coin at Eastwood.

He could be just what they need and he puts in every game which would be a nice change over Frankie No Thumbs

Big Mick

Referee
We also sacked Te Maari who was on 200k and Hickey wont be re-signed and he is also on 200k, Green is also leaving the club and im sure a few more will also.. We have the money to spend especially with the losses we have.

if Te Maari and Hickey were on $200k...what were the rest of your squad on.

Funny how those guys sign and they are $50k players...when they leave they are $200k to justify the salary cap space.

Absolute garbage they were $200k players. $75k at best. the Both of them.

Big Mick

Referee
Keating apparently signed on for 180k a year

That's about what I've heard.

But Tolman is $250k plus Bonus
Hodkinson $275k
Pritchard $350k plus bonus
Keating $180k

A lot of cash...with only 3 losses that would have significant salary cap value.

Along with re-signing Goodwin at the beginning of the year etc.

I'd be checkin the Dogs again..particularly if they Sign Grothe and others as well.

ByRd

First Grade
if Te Maari and Hickey were on $200k...what were the rest of your squad on.

Funny how those guys sign and they are $50k players...when they leave they are $200k to justify the salary cap space.

Absolute garbage they were $200k players. $75k at best. the Both of them.
trust me these guys were on 200k, they were signed under Malcom Noad and he had high hopes on them

ByRd

First Grade
That's about what I've heard.

But Tolman is $250k plus Bonus
Hodkinson $275k
Pritchard $350k plus bonus
Keating $180k

A lot of cash...with only 3 losses that would have significant salary cap value.

Along with re-signing Goodwin at the beginning of the year etc.

I'd be checkin the Dogs again..particularly if they Sign Grothe and others as well.
Hannant was on $350k
Kimmorley was on $250k
Patten at least on the $200k mark

Plus those other losses i said and we have money to spend, also we are still in the hunt for Eastwood ;-)

gronkathon

First Grade
Won't do alot of good.

Losing three of the handful of players who showed any pride this year in a dismal performance and replacing them with a over paid bludger two young halves and a prop unproven outside of a very tight system = interesting times ahead

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hannant was on $350k
Kimmorley was on $250k
Patten at least on the $200k mark

Didn't the Bulldogs pay Patten up front? They restructured his and Ryan's deals so that they all fell under the '08 cap after SBW left...

I thought they scammed that so they could afford other players for last season?

Subsequently the NRL has banned the practice! But did Patten sign a new contract since that frontloading?

So he should be factored in as $0 dollars leaving

ByRd

First Grade
Didn't the Bulldogs pay Patten up front? They restructured his and Ryan's deals so that they all fell under the '08 cap after SBW left...

I thought they scammed that so they could afford other players for last season?

Subsequently the NRL has banned the practice! But did Patten sign a new contract since that frontloading?

So he should be factored in as $0 dollars leaving
his contract was front loaded but he wouldnt be getting $0 this year, maybe not the 200k i said but he would still be getting paid

Status
Not open for further replies.