What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
I was just watching last weeks game and thinking what a complete waste of God given ability and physicality he is....Imagine if he played like Preston Campbell...... Panthers would be unbeatable
If Frank Pritchard had a tenth of the heart that guys like Presto, Coote, Dugan etc. play with he would win us every game with ease.

It's frustrating watching a bloke who has an advantage over almost every player in the NRL with a great combination of a massive build, strength and speed sit back and have one or two decent runs a game and only one or two games a season where he decides to show the fans what he is capable of.

I don't want to lose him, but if we did it wouldn't really hurt us too much either. I would love to see him under a decent coach who knows how to get the most out of him though.

Patorick

Staff member
If Frank Pritchard had a tenth of the heart that guys like Presto, Coote, Dugan etc. play with he would win us every game with ease.

It's frustrating watching a bloke who has an advantage over almost every player in the NRL with a great combination of a massive build, strength and speed sit back and have one or two decent runs a game and only one or two games a season where he decides to show the fans what he is capable of.

I don't want to lose him, but if we did it wouldn't really hurt us too much either. I would love to see him under a decent coach who knows how to get the most out of him though.
Yeah, he had a chance to play for this bloke a few years back:
Des-Hasler-5678434.jpg

typicalfan

Coach
Wonder how much they signed Blair for? Great to see local juniors come through the Storm's ranks - 10 years in the comp and no juniors yet. Sign the QLDers, NSW and Kiwi players.

No doubt if WA came in to the comp they will be doing the same.
Jeremy Smith would count as the first despite living in NZ and GC for a bit.

badav

Bench
Yeah, he had a chance to play for this bloke a few years back:
Des-Hasler-5678434.jpg

Yeah but he turned it down cos he didnt wanna play for some doorbreaking 1970s mullet DUDE.

He'd rather play for some guy who pretends to noose himself with a tie at a press conference.

Bman26

Juniors
Wonder how much they signed Blair for? Great to see local juniors come through the Storm's ranks - 10 years in the comp and no juniors yet. Sign the QLDers, NSW and Kiwi players.

There is about 6 or 7 between the NSW Cup and Toyota Cup teams this year so once they develop more then i'd say they will play. Which for the umpteenth time is the right time line

1998 - Storm enter competition (Child aged 1-4)
2012 onwards Melbourne born and rasied come through system (Now aged 15-18)

Boo hoo...cry me a river.

rupeni_00

Juniors
Pardon me if this has been already posted but Pritchard has rumoured to be linked with the Rebels. (According to Fox Sports)

Personally I don't think he'd be able to be a hard working loose forward as he doesn't have a massive work rate and he does have the tendency to go missing. He wouldn't make a bad hard running centre though.

Pardon me if this has been already posted but Pritchard has rumoured to be linked with the Rebels. (According to Fox Sports)

Personally I don't think he'd be able to be a hard working loose forward as he doesn't have a massive work rate and he does have the tendency to go missing. He wouldn't make a bad hard running centre though.

No thanks...injury prone as well as lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts