What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's three Burgess boys in England and Luke is already a SL first grader at Leeds, plus the others are hot property and will probably play SL in the next 12 months if they stay at Bradford. I don't think you can say they will be cheap when they could earn a decent amount elsewhere.

BunniesMan

Immortal
There's three Burgess boys in England and Luke is already a SL first grader at Leeds, plus the others are hot property and will probably play SL in the next 12 months if they stay at Bradford. I don't think you can say they will be cheap when they could earn a decent amount elsewhere.
And Sam would have been on bigger money if he stayed there. We may or may not get the oldest one, but I'm more excited about the twins, especially George. And besides, they signed a 2 year contract before they started to get hyped. So they will be cheap for the time being. It's just a matter of paying the transfer fee, which we have no problem with.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'd love Bellamy. If we can't get Bennett then Bellamy should be our second choice. Both are vastly superior to Stuart.

sallymay

Juniors
bellamyy is retireing after 2013 when he finishes at the storm and if he did take up a coaching position it would be the broncos not souths

BunniesMan

Immortal
bellamyy is retireing after 2013 when he finishes at the storm and if he did take up a coaching position it would be the broncos not souths
Just like Inglis? Lol. Bellamy will be our coach if we want him. And we'll want him if we don't get Bennett. One of those two will be coaching Souths from 2012.

And if we do want Bellamy, there is no way he'll stay at the club that helped put his name through the mud and made him lose everything he's worked for. And what's at the Broncos? A less talented squad than at Souths. And apart from that, nothing.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nightingale = Souths 2012
Talanoa = St George 2012

Fair swap if you ask me
I honestly thought you made that up and were being sarcastic. But I've heard it elsewhere since. If that's true I'll be laughing. Nightingale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talanoa, not even close.

no name

Coach
Just like Inglis? Lol. Bellamy will be our coach if we want him. And we'll want him if we don't get Bennett. One of those two will be coaching Souths from 2012.

And if we do want Bellamy, there is no way he'll stay at the club that helped put his name through the mud and made him lose everything he's worked for. And what's at the Broncos? A less talented squad than at Souths. And apart from that, nothing.

So you are saying Bennett is DEFINITELY going to Souths.
BUT
If he doesn't Bellamy is DEFINITELY going to Souths.
And you think that Bellamy has no reason for going back to the Bronco's. You really do have no idea.

BranVan3000

Coach
Bellamy has been asking around about Souths and Russell Crowe

Besides, why wouldn't he want to get away from News Ltd. cheaters like the Storm and Broncos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts