What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
People in glass houses,my friend.
We've got an origin player, a kiwi international and a english international. And now Inglis. There's been times they've had half a dozen or more rep players. If we're over the cap now they've been over the cap for just about all of their history.

Bench
We've got an origin player, a kiwi international and a english international. And now Inglis. There's been times they've had half a dozen or more rep players. If we're over the cap now they've been over the cap for just about all of their history.
You are probably right,but Souths since Rusty took over,have thrown money around,and pulled off some against the odds signings for what is reported as not much dollars,suspicion will follow,as sure as night follows day.

rnb11

Juniors
Russell Crowe said they put money away for a coach like Bennett at the start of the year but now it's all been blown on Inglis so how will Souths afford Benny or Bellamy? Or is Rusty just as much of a liar as Shane Richardson when it comes to money?

the1

Juniors
Russell Crowe said they put money away for a coach like Bennett at the start of the year but now it's all been blown on Inglis so how will Souths afford Benny or Bellamy? Or is Rusty just as much of a liar as Shane Richardson when it comes to money?

LOL

Crowe said that they put money away for when a new coach comes he would have money to spend on a new player.

Coaches salary is not included in the cap. Rusty can pay Bellamy/Bennett whatever he wants.

rnb11

Juniors
LOL

Crowe said that they put money away for when a new coach comes he would have money to spend on a new player.

Coaches salary is not included in the cap. Rusty can pay Bellamy/Bennett whatever he wants.

Never said it was a part of the salary cap, what I'm saying is the money they put away for a new coach has gone on Inglis. If Crowe wants to fork out a further 800k+ a year on either coach on top of the overs he's paying for Inglis, he's one committed fella.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Never said it was a part of the salary cap, what I'm saying is the money they put away for a new coach has gone on Inglis. If Crowe wants to fork out a further 800k+ a year on either coach on top of the overs he's paying for Inglis, he's one committed fella.

:lol::lol::lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Idiot. The money on Inglis wasn't going to pay a coach, it was for a coach to buy someone with. I'm sure both Bellamy and Bennett would be happy with Inglis.

rnb11

Juniors
Idiot. The money on Inglis wasn't going to pay a coach, it was for a coach to buy someone with. I'm sure both Bellamy and Bennett would be happy with Inglis.

Oh I forgot you were a big time player within the club, you've just said the complete opposite to what Russell Crowe has said but you know everything so that's okay.:roll:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Oh I forgot you were a big time player within the club, you've just said the complete opposite to what Russell Crowe has said but you know everything so that's okay.:roll:
I said exactly what he said. You just happen to have the english comprehension of a 3 year old.

I'll say it again. Souths haven't been putting money away for a coach. They've been putting money away for a coach to spend. On players. Now Bennett or Bellamy or whoever it is in 2012 won't have room under the cap in the first year. That's what Crowe said, and you completely misunderstood which is what everyone has been trying to get through to you.

slammingsam

Juniors
LOL Russell said the money put aside was for the new coach to spend but now it is all gone on Inglis so there wont be much for the new coach to spend on players he wants.

BunniesMan

Immortal
LOL Russell said the money put aside was for the new coach to spend but now it is all gone on Inglis so there wont be much for the new coach to spend on players he wants.
The new coach will know that, and will be joining us to coach the team we do have now. And I doubt there is somebody better than Inglis a coach could get with that money.

Fairfax

Juniors
Isn't there another forum where you blokes can talk Souffs up until the Charity Shield, as usual? I'm getting a bit sick of it, frankly.

Smiley

Bench
Jane I mean Dane Carlaw has quit Catalans and is returning to Australia.

Another signing for Parr maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts