What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewA

Juniors
Also, how would an unproven Toyota Cup player stretch the cap? Some people don't think before they type.

Spank

Juniors
So he is leaving Bradford ESL to play in the Toyota Cup ?? Doesnt anybody else find this a little crazy, i mean the Toyota Cup isnt exactly what you would call a good quality competition is it hahaha

DFC005

Juniors
So he is leaving Bradford ESL to play in the Toyota Cup ?? Doesnt anybody else find this a little crazy, i mean the Toyota Cup isnt exactly what you would call a good quality competition is it hahaha

Sydney weather > Bradford weather

Evil Homer

Staff member
He's not an ESL player, he's not made his debut and would only play a handful of games this year probably. Toyota Cup is better than English Reserves.

Spank

Juniors
He's not an ESL player, he's not made his debut and would only play a handful of games this year probably. Toyota Cup is better than English Reserves.

Fair enough. But even if he only plays a handful of ESL games he would still be better off then playing in the joke that is NYC....

Didgi

And if he plays NRL that'll be twice as good than playing ESL.

Meanwhile, the Bulls are expected to confirm the departure of prop George Burgess later this week.
The 18-year-old academy product is set to join elder brother Sam at South Sydney Rabbitohs on a permanent deal after the NRL club agreed a fee with Bradford.
But twin brother Tom will remain at Odsal despite also being linked with a move Down Under.

Looks like it's not a loan after all.

Source: http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....ing_times_to_be_involved_with_Bradford_Bulls/

BunniesMan

Immortal
From what we've heard about him and his ability, it wouldn't surprise me if he is in 1st grade sometime next season.

skeepe

Immortal
From what we've heard about him and his ability, it wouldn't surprise me if he is in 1st grade sometime next season.

Thereby once again proving my point about the cap, which you morons were so quick to dismiss.

Now who looks like an imbecile?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Thereby once again proving my point about the cap, which you morons were so quick to dismiss.

Now who looks like an imbecile?

Still you. There isn't much you will be able to do to change that fact either. Except kill yourself, but then again your posts will still be here so you'll look like an imbecile in death too. So carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts