What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

giggity giggity

Juniors
dont worry skeepe any true league fan would know
what you were alluding to and i dare say S.S.T.I.D.did too
which is why he reacted so childish,you obviously hit a raw
nerve with your comment which S.S.T.I.D. does not like

but it is fact ,anyone who plays 1st grade has to be added
onto the salary cap and going by bunniesman and the rest
of the souffs fans the younger burgess is "destined" to play
1st grade next season be it a game or 2 or 6 (which he may)
but it would it would have to be included in their cap and
with G.I. and sam burgess having their contracts so heavily
back ended I'd say they are going to have to offload some
of their so called talent :roll:
but hey let them live in magical land with fairyfloss and candy canes and souffs winning the 2011 premiership:sarcasm:(mabey brian waldron is doing rustys books lol)
My cousin works the lines at the suicide hotline call center
and she reckons 70-80% of calls are from souffs fans:p,but hey I
would neck my self to if i followed souffs.
keep dreaming guys ,a center does not win you a grandfinal neither does a park grade halfback or a 2nd rower forced into 5/8,but hey what ever helps
you guys sleep at night:p:p

boxhead

First Grade
That's strange, why would they want him I'm wondering? Good backup hooker if Farah gets injured I guess, also some spark off the bench maybe??

Vic Mackey

Referee
Riddell to wests seems to be pretty strong

interesting signig to say the least, would have thought a few other Sydney clubs (parra, sharks etc) may have been after a hooker.

boxhead

First Grade
Hey Vic, I think the reason the Eels don't want him is because they recruited Casey Mcguire instead, plus they still have Matt Keating and the rising star Anthony Mitchell.

I think he will be good for the Tigers though, he is more than a decent back-up for Farah and probably wouldn't cost much either. Can play in various positions too.
Hope you guys sign him :) it would be nice to see Piggy in Western colours again.

RWB

Bench
Riddell to wests seems to be pretty strong

interesting signig to say the least, would have thought a few other Sydney clubs (parra, sharks etc) may have been after a hooker.

John Morris is an underrated hooker plus they've got Aiton.

AB129*

Juniors
John Morris is an underrated hooker plus they've got Aiton.

We also have Stuart Flanagan, who would be one of the better depth hookers in the NRL. None of those three are 'big name' 80 min hookers, but they do a job and Riddell isn't as good as any of them. As far as I know, we haven't made any approach to the Pig.

Good fit for the Tigers though.

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
Riddellis better than Flanagan and Morris.

Morris is a complete hack. Wont pass and wouldnt be able to set up a try even if there was a 5 on 1 overlap. Losing him was the best thingto have happened to the Tigers

And Flanagan is a fantastic reserve grader who *SHOULD* be good in First Grade to but he never seems to be able to take his game to the next level when selected

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Morris is a complete hack. Wont pass and wouldnt be able to set up a try even if there was a 5 on 1 overlap. Losing him was the best thingto have happened to the Tigers

He's only a hack if played in the halves. He makes a good hooker. Only an idiot (sheens) wouldn't see that thats his best position and that the halves are not.

Bench
He's only a hack if played in the halves. He makes a good hooker. Only an idiot (sheens) wouldn't see that thats his best position and that the halves are not.
Thats right,Morris is a decent player,he is not a half though,he gave his all for us and never missed a game,I like him.

Spank

Juniors
From what we've heard about him and his ability, it wouldn't surprise me if he is in 1st grade sometime next season.

Yeah i think your right actually he could end up in 1st's and i guess thats kinda my point, i thought Souths were already banging on the cap.... going public about him playing NYC just makes it into a joke doesnt it, i mean soon as i read the article i assumed they bringing him for NRL not NYC.

Dont know just seems dodgy, especially in anything crowe has his filthy mits in haha

Galeforce

Bench
George Burgess , smart move , is being developed for 2012/2013/2014 when Luke stuart/crocker/Geddes retired and maybe Roy . Would only expect him to be blooded in 2011 if we have injuries/heavy rep commitments. same as young dylan farrel in 2010.
I am expecting we are also getting older brother Luke Burgess in 2011 , who would be ready to go as a Norths / Souths bench player as a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts