What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Tinklers influence insisting on bringing a local back home. Bennett would resign before he has 2 high paid props in his squad.

Do you and Bennett catch up for coffees each morning or some such? You seem to know him like your best mates or something.

Or more likely your one of this dimwits who swallow every shot from such credible sources as The Mole and the Rothfield.

Ozzy

First Grade
Do you and Bennett catch up for coffees each morning or some such? You seem to know him like your best mates or something.

Or more likely your one of this dimwits who swallow every shot from such credible sources as The Mole and the Rothfield.
You have to forgive him. He lives in Bizzaro World.

The Joker

Juniors
Lee Hookey :arrow: Parramatta remainder of 2012 and 2013.

Last I heard of Hookey he was playing for Forrestville in the local Manly comp and that was a few years ago. I smell an Owen Craigie/LL Cool J style comeback

Big Arty

Juniors
JWH is a Kiwi international.
JWH is that mongrel enforcer every good pack needs.
JWH is the last bit of spine left in the Easts pack.

You know nothing little Bunniesboy, PM me your address & I'll let Marty Kennedy, Mose Masoe & Lama Tasi know you are giving free chiro treatments readjusting spines! Coogee is actually in the Eastern Suburbs, so they wouldn't have far to go to come over to you, so you could let them know your feelings in person, so you wouldn't have be a gutless keyboard hero anymore!

Ozzy

First Grade
You know nothing little Bunniesboy, PM me your address & I'll let Marty Kennedy, Mose Masoe & Lama Tasi know you are giving free chiro treatments readjusting spines! Coogee is actually in the Eastern Suburbs, so they wouldn't have far to go to come over to you, so you could let them know your feelings in person, so you wouldn't have be a gutless keyboard hero anymore!
:lol: First post and you already found this out. Check out the posts in my sig for a good laugh. After meeting those three that you named, not only will he be gutless but spineless as well. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts