What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach
Dave Taylor > Broncos.

A mate of a mate of a mate heard it first.
Can't imagine the Titans or NRL will take it too lightly if he backs out on them to sign with another Qld club

Its Titans for Dave. Only other team with a shot is if he stays with Souths IMO, but I don't see it happening

Also doubt they feel the need to recruit a backrower

Charlie124

First Grade
There were rumours of Aaron Payne heading to the Raiders a few weeks back, havent heard much more about it since though.

beave

Coach
Ashton Sims 2 more years in NQ. I know a lot of Broncos and Dragons fans bag him but he has been nothing short of great for us. Cowboys fans cannot fault the guy for the way in which he plays and conducts himself off the field. I guess it's a good testament of how the club have started getting it's shit together when a guy from a polar opposite (in a lot of ways) region of OZ want to stay here in NQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.