What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think he was that bad at Newcastle but Bennett obviously didn't rate him because he let him go from St George and then did the same once he signed for the Knights. Still would have thought he would be a first grader at the Gold Coast. If the likes of Rankin is keeping him out he must be going badly. I still wouldn't be surprised if he is resurrected somewhere though.

Charlie124

First Grade
As posted before, Inu just needs the right coach that can get the best out of him on a regular basis. The guy is very talented but appears lazy and a bit toooo much in his comfort zone. The dogs would get him cheap too if hes on the outer with the warriors.

aussie7798

First Grade
Inu is mental i watched him play a game last year and he won and lost the game about 5 times including i think a attempt on fulltime with ball in hand winning by 2 trying a chip kick down the side line giving the other side the ball back and almost costing the warriors the game

Status
Not open for further replies.