What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
I'm almost certain he re-signed with the Saints at the beginning of the season.

cb4

First Grade
I know, I know, its probably why your trying to offload Wolfman all the time, they mean jack shit.

boxhead

First Grade
not really a rumour signing as he has signed..

but sandow to parra was for 500k a year...

:lol::lol::lol:

Who said that? Richardson or Crowe?
It was 400K according to (off-the-record) queries to Eels officials.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol:

Who said that? Richardson or Crowe?
It was 400K according to (off-the-record) queries to Eels officials.
Yeah because they could have no possible motivation for saying that even if the actual number is higher...

boxhead

First Grade
Yeah because they could have no possible motivation for saying that even if the actual number is higher...

Yeah, just like when Crowe tweeted it was 550K :lol: or when Richardson made the Alan Bond comment :lol: or when Mario Fenech came out and said Sandow was disloyal :lol: The Eels aren't the club trying to save face here. You can keep dreaming if you think Crowe's figure was the correct one. As every Eels insider says, it was between 350K and 450K.

I don't think Steven Kearney is that stupid to pay 500k for Sandow, if daniel anderson was still at the helm I would say yes, but Kearney handles all the signing, and he knows how much a player is worth.

Bro Bear

Juniors
James Robey to the Raiders - great to see if it happens.

Also, Elliot Whitehead to the Bunnies.

Elliott is a local player from the Odsal area. He was signed from the West Bowling Amateur Club and has impressed everyone at the club with both his natural ability and his attitude. A strong running Back Row Forward, he was a member of the England Academy Touring Team to Australia in 2008 and such was his progress in 2009 that he made his debut for the First Team against Wakefield at Odsal in June. He really cemented a place in the squad last year, featuring in all but one of the Bulls games and is seen as one of the game's most exciting prospects.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Can't see Roby going to Canberra at all. That's a pretty laughable rumour to be honest. What's even funnier is that someone hadn't heard of him and thought he was a Union player.

As for Whitehead, I could possibly see him leaving, Bradford are going nowhere. He's a good ball runner but currently leading the league in missed tackles for the year and he's also high up in the errors chart. I guess he's a bit like Watmough in the way he plays, although obviously not as good.

Last edited:

Evil Homer

Staff member
I'm also hearing Antonio Kaufusi to Harlequins. He seems to have really lost his way since playing for Australia a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.