What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ross hasn't been offered a contract from us next year, and with the multiple Burgess's we've brought in, I assume our future prop rotation revolves around them and Asotasi.

griffo346

First Grade
dont get me wrong i would love benny to come back after all when he left he stated he never wanted to leave

franklin2323

Immortal
Coote -> Souths/Roosters.

If this happens. I will blow up big time. 21 yo future 1/2's should be the 1's kept in any re-built team

BunniesMan

Immortal
Coote -> Souths/Roosters.

If this happens. I will blow up big time. 21 yo future 1/2's should be the 1's kept in any re-built team
Whoa. Coote as in Lachlan? If this is true I'd be over the moon. I think he's a future star. If Gus doesn't rate him we'll gladly take him.

natheel

Coach
Whoa. Coote as in Lachlan? If this is true I'd be over the moon. I think he's a future star. If Gus doesn't rate him we'll gladly take him.

Is there any other coote in the nrl?

Apparently NRL RUMOUR MILL on twitter put up tigers, souths, roosters and eels all interested in Dugan (I call bullshit) and apparently 2 of them have put in massive bids

Just guessing but I'd say the 2 bids would prob be from tigers and roosters

franklin2323

Immortal

Yep. Many Panthers fans agree. The only thing in question is his best position, certainly a star.

He was 1 of the backended deals Gould was complaining about last week.

age.s

First Grade
May not be that Gus doesn't rate him, but merely that he's currently the second best Fullback at the club, and won't be worth that huge backended deal if all we're doing is rolling the dice hoping he turns into an excellent 5/8 (I think he'd go well ftr).

I can't imagine resigning Flash will come cheap, and spending that much on him just so he can sit on the wing/centres might not be the best move, particularly considering how much of our money is tied up on another center in Jennings.

Still really hope we don't lose him. He's all heart. I'd love to see him groomed into the 5/8 role, but it doesn't look like that will happen this year, but hopefully it will in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.