What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason taylor

Bench
Well if Sandow is on $450k , Adam Blair is on $500k and Tupou was able to get a 5 year contract for 400k a season 4 years ago I can see Pearce getting $650k

RWB

Bench
Pearce > Dragons, $650k a season, apparently to be announced some time after Origin.

Seriously trolls need to do more research before making their posts.

This would be a breach of the rules as you're not allowed to sign a player more than 12 months out from the end of their contract unless agreed upon by the current club. Is it possible to get banned for just lacking brain cells?

Whats Doing

Bench

This would be a breach of the rules as you're not allowed to sign a player more than 12 months out from the end of their contract unless agreed upon by the current club. Is it possible to get banned for just lacking brain cells?

Agreed. When I read it I just laughed :D

aussie7798

First Grade
650k will be the new 450k when the cap increases come in and this signing would not be for 18months

and id rather throw 700k to 750k at carney in 18months assuming he is still stable

Last edited:

Whats Doing

Bench
650k will be the new 450k when the cap increases come in and this signing would not be for 18months

and id rather throw 700k to 750k at carney in 18months assuming he is still stable

As I understand you cannot sign anyone who is contracted until the end of 2013 (which Pearce is) until after 1 November 2012. The rumour was that the Pearce signing was going to happen after Origin which cannot occur.

Bazzi

First Grade

I know there is a certain rule that refrains clubs from signing players over 12 months from contract's end. However it is possible for the Roosters to release him from the last year of his contract, making it possible for a club to sign him for next season.

Someone

Bench
pearce, anasta, benji and farah on the books? no way.

tigers wont get pearce unless they lose benji imo.

Bench
pearce, anasta, benji and farah on the books? no way.

tigers wont get pearce unless they lose benji imo.
Anasta is getting $200k a year at the Tigers,as has been publicly stated,he didn't want to leave Sydney,and no other club put a serious bid in.He has his media deal and didn't really care about the footy money,his missus also works in Sydney.

bluey

Bench

You guys Got Moloney before the end of last season???

ek999

First Grade
I thought they signed Moloney after October so that would have been legit. Pearce can talk to and sign with whoever he wants if the club gives him permission, with Moloney coming they may want to free up some cash to fix up some other areas where they are having problems at the moment and use Maloney and Mortimer as their halves next year

Status
Not open for further replies.