What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
thats the least bitchin' news ive heard today, we better have a bloody good plan lined up for hooker because Payne is surely getting close to his last legs.

beads6

First Grade
thats the least bitchin' news ive heard today, we better have a bloody good plan lined up for hooker because Payne is surely getting close to his last legs.

Bloody madness that the Cowboys have let him go.

I have heard a rumour that Dave Taylor could be headed to the Cowboys. Not sure how that works considering he has already agreed to the Titans move.?

The Joker

Juniors
haha when James "Wesley Snipes" Segeyaro is playing in the Panthers black jersey I expect an "always bet on black" banner in the crowd somewhere

The Joker

Juniors
Richie Fa'aoso - Raiders although he's been made offers by a couple other NRL teams, ESL and Japanese rugby

I cannot begin to fathom how horrendous the Eels recruitment department is, I mean Travis f**king Burns and Darcy Lussick? He may be a very passionate footballer but thats where it ends.

Are these guys intentionally trying to run Parra into the ground or something ? We need Parra to be competitive and not challenge for the spoon; and thats what these signings are leading them too.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Very talented Lee Mossop from Wigan -> Souths. A swap with Roy Asotasi heading to Wigan.

You heard it here first.

Mossop is now an England rep. Huge potential signing.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Parra since 2010 really are reminding me of Souths from 2002-2006. And they can't use being almost broke as an excuse.

Like us in those years, they re-sign shit players, they lose good talent, they recruit overpaid mediocre players. Just so much bad. And the worrying thing is they've already had a regime change to try and change things and if anything they've gone backwards since the change.

The Joker

Juniors
Very talented Lee Mossop from Wigan -> Souths. A swap with Roy Asotasi heading to Wigan.

You heard it here first.

Putting aside the fact that it was in RLW yesterday and the lol@50uffs forum since yesterday, the conjecture of whether you are a troll or genuinely geniused is irrelvant to the need for you to be choked out

BunniesMan

Immortal
At what point do we start to talk about a 4-5 limit on overseas players?
Why should there be a limit?

Everyone is talking about how there isn't enough talent to fill 16 teams, let alone 18 teams.

And then you have the way origin rapes half the season. Who does it benefit to have a limit on overseas players?

It's not good for the comp, the fans, developing countries (and I consider England one).

The more overseas guys in the comp the less the quality decline during Origin period.

Status
Not open for further replies.