What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
If Burns goes to Eels would that mean Ben Roberts > English Super League. He would be getting paid too much to play NSW Cup

Delboy

First Grade
Perrett to Bulldogs immediately according to Big Sports Breakfast
That's a wondrous thing, the Dogs celery cap, oh I forgeot to mention they have a few players coming off contract which means they have unlimited funds

Is this like golf when a good accountant always wins?:roll:

ek999

First Grade
Because you know how much we are paying Roberts, right?

No I don't but he won't be on minimum wage though and therefore too much for someone won't play first grade. I'm not saying he's on something stupid like $400k per year but it would have to be semi-decent otherwise he would already be in ESL. I wasn't having a go at Parramatta's recruitment, just saying that logically they wouldn't want him using cap space and only playing NSW Cup.

Let me rephrase it. Do you think that if Parramatta sign Travis Burns, they will have Sandow, Burns and Roberts all on their books for next year?

Captain BF

Juniors
It seems strange Parra would chase Burns if as many believe, that we have signed Hinchcliffe. We would have him, Burns, Keating all pushing for the 9 jersey as well as Sandow, Roberts, Burns, Kelly and next season possibly Seage pushing for the 6 & 7.

dogslife

Coach
That's a wondrous thing, the Dogs celery cap, oh I forgeot to mention they have a few players coming off contract which means they have unlimited funds

Is this like golf when a good accountant always wins?:roll:

We're in the very fortunate position if being able to pay our players in celery, and that doesn't contribute towards our SALARY cap

Kiwi

First Grade
It seems strange Parra would chase Burns if as many believe, that we have signed Hinchcliffe. We would have him, Burns, Keating all pushing for the 9 jersey as well as Sandow, Roberts, Burns, Kelly and next season possibly Seage pushing for the 6 & 7.

Hinchcliffle 9 and Burns in the 6, let the rest fight over the 7. Burns and Hinchcliffe are better than any of your current options. I think with Burns at 6 you'll see Sandow play better. The less Sandow has to organise the better he is.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
So we are going to be running around with a bunch of kids and nobodies. Carney, Myles, Anasta and Watts I can handle leaving. But the rest? Not that kids and nobodies is bad, but we do need to sign some big names soon don't we? Maloney can't do everything.

aqua_duck

Coach
How?? They have nothing. If Brian Smith goes they are a chance of going somewhere

Maloney and Pearce are a solid halves pairing, Friend is one of the best young hookers around and add that to their 3/4s and their pack.
Leilua, SKD, Moga, there's a good centre pairing amongst those 2. Cordner is going to be a stud, JWH is getting better, Frank Paul is destructive on his day, Kennedy has potential and the likes of Tasi, Arona, Masoe can have an impact off the bench. If they have in fact got SBW that'll round off a very big aggressive pack

Status
Not open for further replies.