What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
7. Reynolds
6. Inglis
5. Whoever wins out of Mansour and Morgan
4. Farrell
3. King
2. Merritt
1. Roberts

That's a premiership level backline.
That's not a premiership winning backline lol. I'm not as delusional as you and I personally don't think the knights will go all the way in 2012 (2013 or 2014 we're a good chance though) but our backline next year will look about a million times better then that. Boyd, Uate, Wes, Sau/Tahu, McManus, Mullen Gidley - That has the making of a premiership winning backline IMO. It might take a year or two to kick in for a premiership, but I'd back it over Souffs' any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Fingerbang

Bench
Don't forget when lol@50uffs fans talk about premiership winning....they mean Charity Shield in February.

I give that backline a big chance of winning your premiership next Feb, bm.

BranVan3000

Coach
I think it's because of the system they have at Souths. In a storm, sea eagles or dragons line up they'd be good because they have a set task. They all have ability just need a good game plan.

I agree, Farrell seemed better coming fresh off the NYC team where they had good game plans.

I expect a lot of these players will shine a lot more under Maguire than they are with Lang, where they are expected to wing it

Bench
Tim Moltzen to Souths to be announced in the next few days.
Well we are certainly clearing the decks,that makes Cayless,Tuaki,Payten,McKinnon,Gibbs,Fifita,Flanagan gone and Fulton,Heighington,Ryan,Daniela,Brown,Shirnack x 2,Moors looking gone as well,hope the toyota cup boys step up next year.

Last edited:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Well we are certainly clearing the decks,that makes Cayless,Tuaki,Payten,McKinnon,Gibbs,Fifita,Flanagan gone and Fulton,Heighington,Ryan,Daniela,Brown,Shirnack x 2,Moors looking gone as well,hope the toyota cup boys step up next year.

I'm only repeating second hand information, to be honest, from another Souths forum. But the tip has come from someone who has been fairly accurate in the past and did tip us off that Matt King had signed before it was announced.

And I have to say that I am a little confused by the fire sale going on at Wests. All this just to get Adam Blair? It certainly isn't worth it from my perspective, though I couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts