What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Israel Folau :arrow: Wests Tigers. Apparently extremely unhappy with his decision to switch codes and wants to come back.

Captain BF

Juniors
I've seen Izzy around a few times lately and he is really skinny. Lost all his bulk. It would take a while to get his size back, which was one of his biggest assets.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Will believe it when I see it. Lost count of the amount of SBW/Hunt is unhappy and wants to come back articles/rumours I've seen since they left.

ceagle

Bench
Cooper Cronk -> South Sydney
Not untill 2013, and they would have to shed heaps of players to accommodatehim. This is why 50uff$ suck, they spend all this money on big name players but the rest of their roster is absolute shit.

Charlie124

First Grade
Cronk values his career and probable long term origin jerseys too much to throw it all away by going to 50uff$. If he were to leave melbourne (which i dont think he will) i could see him at the Titans or Broncos.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
lets hope so. the guy is a first class dead shit. "the smell of Newtown about the place." pissed me off so much. can anyone tell me one contract he has seen to fulfillment ? Admired him in 1992/93 but after that can't cope him. if I'm a year out sorry. What did he do for St G when Murdoch tried to stuff the game? went back to UK and subsequently ended another contract early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts