What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well we are certainly clearing the decks,that makes Cayless,Tuaki,Payten,McKinnon,Gibbs,Fifita,Flanagan gone and Fulton,Heighington,Ryan,Daniela,Brown,Shirnack x 2,Moors looking gone as well,hope the toyota cup boys step up next year.
Well as long as you keep Ryan you'll be right.

Bro Bear

Juniors
Well we are certainly clearing the decks,that makes Cayless,Tuaki,Payten,McKinnon,Gibbs,Fifita,Flanagan gone and Fulton,Heighington,Ryan,Daniela,Brown,Shirnack x 2,Moors looking gone as well,hope the toyota cup boys step up next year.[/QUOTE

Only watched the Tigers U20's once.

The 5/8th (Siro's nephew, I believe), the halfback, and the fullback were very impressive. Also, the winger who reminded me of one of my favourite players, Larry Corowa. Those four could make the NRL.

super_coach

First Grade
Well we are certainly clearing the decks,that makes Cayless,Tuaki,Payten,McKinnon,Gibbs,Fifita,Flanagan gone and Fulton,Heighington,Ryan,Daniela,Brown,Shirnack x 2,Moors looking gone as well,hope the toyota cup boys step up next year.[/QUOTE

Only watched the Tigers U20's once.

The 5/8th (Siro's nephew, I believe), the halfback, and the fullback were very impressive. Also, the winger who reminded me of one of my favourite players, Larry Corowa. Those four could make the NRL.

Siro's son and he can play, will be in Fgrade by mid next year

philgood

Juniors
I'm only repeating second hand information, to be honest, from another Souths forum. But the tip has come from someone who has been fairly accurate in the past and did tip us off that Matt King had signed before it was announced.

And I have to say that I am a little confused by the fire sale going on at Wests. All this just to get Adam Blair? It certainly isn't worth it from my perspective, though I couldn't care less.

How dare you not care about one of the greatest clubs in existence! You should be ashamed of yourself SSTID!

betcats

Referee
TIf the above is true Carney is the most gutless heartless prick going around. Bailing out of his own lifeboat and leaving his resuers behind to drown as soon as things get tough. Not that I care, I hate the Roosters more then any team bar Parra maybe.

TIf the above is true Carney is the most gutless heartless prick going around. Bailing out of his own lifeboat and leaving his resuers behind to drown as soon as things get tough. Not that I care, I hate the Roosters more then any team bar Parra maybe.

Raiders fans discovered this many years ago.

boxhead

First Grade
If that is the case, I definitely want Parramatta to sign him. Sounds stupid, but if he came at a reasonable price, he would fit in nicely with Sandow. Of course though, I'm also of the opinion that Ben Roberts will be our five-eighth next year.

Ike E Bear

Juniors

Meh, I think the Roosters were all about opportunism with Carney, rather than helping him redeem himself.

If the rumour is true, as an Eels fan, I'd rather we not sign him. I just don't believe that he's capable of turning his life around at this stage. The next slip is just around the corner.

POPEYE

Coach
You have to bear in mind always that Carney in 2010 was in Smith's first year as coach. His soup nazi portrayal always frightens players the first year until they realise that as a coach he's got nothing.

Give Carney to any of the top 3 or 4 coaches and if he failed then castigate him

BranVan3000

Coach
You have to bear in mind always that Carney in 2010 was in Smith's first year as coach. His soup nazi portrayal always frightens players the first year until they realise that as a coach he's got nothing.

Give Carney to any of the top 3 or 4 coaches and if he failed then castigate him

The top coaches recruit based on personality and attitude as much as ability, so I'm not sure he'd make any of the top coaches teams

betcats

Referee
Meh, I think the Roosters were all about opportunism with Carney, rather than helping him redeem himself.

If the rumour is true, as an Eels fan, I'd rather we not sign him. I just don't believe that he's capable of turning his life around at this stage. The next slip is just around the corner.

Of course, they wouldnt of signed him if they didnt think he could help them. Still i think its gutless, if its true.

Smith wanted Carney sacked 7 months ago you mong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts