What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

age.s

First Grade
Coote's a gun, but the Cows arent a team that are at all desperate for a fullback. He's still very much unproven at 6, and the Cows have a few options there anyway.

Hope he doesn't leave :(

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Carney at souffs would be amazing. It has to happen.

Why would Penrith be looking for a half? I'd rather have Walsh than Carney right now.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Carney is worth a punt. He could be a disaster but he could help a team win a grand final. And given his record of shit season followed by good season followed by shit season, he's due for a good one.

The Roosters did get rid of him for relatively minor issues, I reckon Rusty would be a good mentor for him and would keep him in line.

If Carney goes to Souths I'd support it...until he f**ked up.

Carney is worth a punt. He could be a disaster but he could help a team win a grand final. And given his record of shit season followed by good season followed by shit season, he's due for a good one.

The Roosters did get rid of him for relatively minor issues, I reckon Rusty would be a good mentor for him and would keep him in line.

Think he would be a must acquisition to your line up. Without Sandow next season I see the Rabbitohs struggling.

TBH, I wouldn't mind him being back in Green, assuming he sorts his shit out. But of course the odds of that happening, are as about as likely as David Furner being sacked.

Ozzy

First Grade

:lol: This from the poster who said tha no way Souths would take him? :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol: This from the poster who said tha no way Souths would take him? :lol:
This may come as a surprise but sometimes there's slight differences in opinion between me and the coaches and administrators of SSDRLFC.

I said, and i still think, we (as in Crowe, Richardson and Maguire) won't want him and his baggage at the club. But I (as in BunniesMan) have changed my mind and do think he'd be worth it. I don't think he's inherently a bad person, I don't think any of his issues to date have been unforgivable and irreparably bad.

If Penrith could take someone who pleaded guilty to woman bashing after we released him then my conscience has no problems taking someone guilty of far more minor crimes.

I do think being under the influence of someone like Russell Crowe and someone with a strict/tough/disciplined reputation like Michael Maguire would be good for Carney.

Having said all that I don't think the club will take the chance, but IF we did I'd support it until he stuffed up.

For the record, the opinions of BunniesMan are not always identical to the opinions of the decisionmakers of the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Sadly, I don't run the club.

Sugar

Bench
Don't hold your breath waiting for a NRL lifeline Todd, the words damaged goods come to mind.
He could follow his drinking buddy to the Titans

I'd love Carney at Souths but >Insert endless FU's<

Too much baggage any club would be risking sponsors,fans and team harmony signing him

Ozzy

First Grade
This may come as a surprise but sometimes there's slight differences in opinion between me and the coaches and administrators of SSDRLFC.

I said, and i still think, we (as in Crowe, Richardson and Maguire) won't want him and his baggage at the club. But I (as in BunniesMan) have changed my mind and do think he'd be worth it. I don't think he's inherently a bad person, I don't think any of his issues to date have been unforgivable and irreparably bad.

If Penrith could take someone who pleaded guilty to woman bashing after we released him then my conscience has no problems taking someone guilty of far more minor crimes.

I do think being under the influence of someone like Russell Crowe and someone with a strict/tough/disciplined reputation like Michael Maguire would be good for Carney.

Having said all that I don't think the club will take the chance, but IF we did I'd support it until he stuffed up.

For the record, the opinions of BunniesMan are not always identical to the opinions of the decisionmakers of the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Sadly, I don't run the club.
You mean someone who throws phones, has a massive ego, throws tantrums and leaks information is going to be good for Carney? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.