What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: This from the poster who said tha no way Souths would take him? :lol:

The guy that said we heard it here first that Boyd, Nightingale and Bennett were going to Souffs. Souffs would make top 4. Souffs would win the comp. Inglis would win the Churchill Medal.

Fair to say bunniesman couldn't pick his nose

The Joker

Juniors
Carney will either end up dead in the gutter from alcohol poisoning or take his own life if he ends up going to Souths. It's like announcing that he has given up all hope of tackling his drinking problem.

betcats

Referee
Are 70% of 16-24 year olds putting their career in jeopardy with their drinking problems? If so, I agree with you.

If i get pissed every night its not putting my career in jeopardy, or any of my friends careers if we can keep our shit togethor at work. Personally i dont think he has a drinking problem, i think its a cultural problem and also i think Todd is just an idiot.

Ozzy

First Grade
The guy that said we heard it here first that Boyd, Nightingale and Bennett were going to Souffs. Souffs would make top 4. Souffs would win the comp. Inglis would win the Churchill Medal.

Fair to say bunniesman couldn't pick his nose
I doubt he could find it let alone pick it. :p

Mute

Juniors
If i get pissed every night its not putting my career in jeopardy, or any of my friends careers if we can keep our shit togethor at work. Personally i dont think he has a drinking problem, i think its a cultural problem and also i think Todd is just an idiot.

But mainly its a media beat up.

But he can't keep his shit together, that's the problem. Even when his "work" specifically tells him not to do something, he goes and does it.

Plenty of NRL players no doubt have a few beers, just like any other normal person after "work" and don't get in trouble.

Check out Carney's list of indiscretions for his career though. One of those alone is more than most players have. The fact he's got 5 or 6 major indiscretions and still won't stop drinking, in public, during the season, shows he has some real issues.

betcats

Referee
But he can't keep his shit together, that's the problem. Even when his "work" specifically tells him not to do something, he goes and does it.

Plenty of NRL players no doubt have a few beers, just like any other normal person after "work" and don't get in trouble.

Check out Carney's list of indiscretions for his career though. One of those alone is more than most players have. The fact he's got 5 or 6 major indiscretions and still won't stop drinking, in public, during the season, shows he has some real issues.

Hmm maybe im wrong but i reckon drinking problems is just a cop out. I mean how much could he be drinking? he is a proffessional athlete. He obviously makes very poor choices and is an idiot on the piss.

Anyway I reckon he is going to france where he can f**k up all he likes. Waste of talent really.

Mute

Juniors
He obviously makes very poor choices and is an idiot on the piss.

This.

The term "drinking problem" is probably incorrect, true. That said, if he wasn't drinking, he probably wouldn't have had anywhere near as many indiscretions. Hence why most people simply refer to his problems as that.

mongoose

Coach
Hmm maybe im wrong but i reckon drinking problems is just a cop out. I mean how much could he be drinking? he is a proffessional athlete. He obviously makes very poor choices and is an idiot on the piss.

Anyway I reckon he is going to france where he can f**k up all he likes. Waste of talent really.

Glad some people around here have a grip on reality. Putting a drinking ban on football players is unrealistic. Carney just acts like a twat when he has too much but is he getting drunk every night and waking up in random places? you would think he does the way some people talk about him

super_coach

First Grade
Souths on the back of one man ,Sandow, made a spirited charge at the top eight. 2012 no Sandow, things look pretty grim at Redfern come 2012. Carney must be a priority, they need a play maker and I reckon he could turn things around at Redfern. Lets face, he dose the wrong thing their and his likely to get a thumping!!!

POPEYE

Coach
Souths on the back of one man ,Sandow, made a spirited charge at the top eight. 2012 no Sandow, things look pretty grim at Redfern come 2012. Carney must be a priority, they need a play maker and I reckon he could turn things around at Redfern. Lets face, he dose the wrong thing their and his likely to get a thumping!!!

Losing Sandow and gaining a modern coach is the best thing to happen for Souths. Kearney is going to have his hands full next year.

A pair of halves that don't play ad-lib will see the Rabbits perform a lot better . . . Maguire just has to train a pair

broncos2010

Juniors
Can we have a list of all the players who are still off contract ?

Plus what ever happened to that broncos have singed a tigers stuff that was going around ?

I think Lui is still off contract ? :x

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Panthers should try and get Sika Manu & Tony Williams.
Cowboys should try and get Korbin Sims because if Tariq and Ashton can get the best out of each other, imagine what the 3rd brother can do around them....

Status
Not open for further replies.