What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a rumour suggesting that both the Raiders and Broncos are in talks with Carney. Apparently coming from Riolo, Carney's manager.

TiggaPlease

I'm pretty sure Mat Head has been involved in coaching the Sharks lower grades this year. Doubt he'd be making an NRL comeback.

Noa

First Grade
That was stupid talk, and I said as much as the time. Does have plenty of ability though, much more then Nicholau who was always a dud.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Wrong , either he joins for 2012 or we are not waiting for him , 2012 will not be a wasted season waiting for a half in 2013.
Leuluai has played most of the year at hooker. He's contracted to Wigan next year but almost certainly will be leaving for the NRL after that.

Didgi

Or you're gonna run with it anyway.

If he was on the leaving list I wouldn't mind seeing him up here provided it wasn't on too much money wise. He knows how to play Q Cup at least...

Noa

First Grade
Or you're gonna run with it anyway.

If he was on the leaving list I wouldn't mind seeing him up here provided it wasn't on too much money wise. He knows how to play Q Cup at least...

Throwaway line from that merkin whoever he is but the source is 100% solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.